Position 2021 Midfielders

Which players will be top ten MIDs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I possibly do the unimaginable soon kentiemen?

Powell >Jelly. 🤣😄🤣

F@rk it would be the ultimate roughy manouver. I need to do something legendary this year I feel.

I'm so tempted to do it for the lolz.

Welcome home Jelly you bloody campaigner.

That more like the JM we all know and love

Do it kent. Ill join you for the lols :moustache:

Midfield shaping up nicely now. Time for these splendid kents to put the hammer down and propel me up the ranks.

Macrae Bont Steele Oliver Zerrett Jelly Powell Jordan

Can anyone explain Steeles mini drop off the last month
104 105 91 110
102.5 average

not bad by any stretch with 3 tons and a 90, just seems to be slightly off his scoring though.

is it clangers? Outside ball, ineffective disposal or just a lack of impact and the team getting beaten? I’m Targeting him this week but a tad hesitant, he had 3 scores of 123 or more before this month and has still shown the ceiling of a super premo.

Just wondering if owners had any explanation/ideas as to why he’s dropped off

Can anyone explain Steeles mini drop off the last month
104 105 91 110
102.5 average

not bad by any stretch with 3 tons and a 90, just seems to be slightly off his scoring though.

is it clangers? Outside ball, ineffective disposal or just a lack of impact and the team getting beaten? I’m Targeting him this week but a tad hesitant, he had 3 scores of 123 or more before this month and has still shown the ceiling of a super premo.

Just wondering if owners had any explanation/ideas as to why he’s dropped off
Not an owner but he was going at 51% efficiency today which wouldn't have helped. He is still a gun, super consistent.

Bonus is he will be pretty affordable for those that don't have him. Jump on!

Can't believe how much Petraccas been butchering the ball the last 2 weeks since I've brought him in.

Wish I had never bothered with him to be honest. Have major buyers regret now. :(
Just wait, he's a 130 one week, 90 the next. Needs a bag or two tbh, his goalkicking has been a bit down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same here.

Already wanting to rage trade him.

Just a bloody butcher of the ball.
Yep, two weeks ago, it was all like “He’s coming into red hot form, he will win the Brownlow, blah, blah blah!”
Serves me right, because my gut said Walsh, but I got swayed by others. Anyway, surely he’ll turn it around soon?

Yep, two weeks ago, it was all like “He’s coming into red hot form, he will win the Brownlow, blah, blah blah!”
Serves me right, because my gut said Walsh, but I got swayed by others. Anyway, surely he’ll turn it around soon?

I'm giving him one more week.

The campaigner better ton up or else.

2 weeks of average trash since I bought him in.

Should have grabbed Lyons or Merrett instead.

Trac will be fine
Good 3 weeks coming up
Blues crows and dogs

can see a few big scores in that bunch and he will carry you through the byes. I’m getting Steele for this reason over a round 13 mid (Lyons/walsh/clugg) after some checking today. I wouldn’t be trading trac

Just trying to motivate the campaigner mate.

Hopefully Trac responds now after the wrath of fear I have distilled into him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back