Position 2021 Midfielders

Which players will be top ten MIDs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suitcase McCluggage should surely be on the radar kents. Forgotten a little bit due to Lyons going gangbusters but seems to be the one who has benefitted the most from piggy Neale's demise. 5 round average basically the same between himself and Lyons, both glorious PODS...
Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 9.49.26 am.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 9.49.40 am.png

One line doesn’t make a team but I’m quietly assembling one of my best ever midfield groups.

Macrae Bont Oliver Zerrett Steele TMitch Jelly Jordan

Whos next???
74C7307E-5E1E-4460-A32C-1C395D315AAB.gif

I went a year too early on him.
Same here. Thought he'd break out last year but with Neale in the form he was and the shortened quarters he was never going to get enough time on the inside - although that was impossible to predict in PS 2020

Suitcase McCluggage should surely be on the radar kents. Forgotten a little bit due to Lyons going gangbusters but seems to be the one who has benefitted the most from piggy Neale's demise. 5 round average basically the same between himself and Lyons, both glorious PODS...
View attachment 1125130
View attachment 1125132
Getting pricey now and may drop off at the business end. Jarrod Berry soon and Neale later on will have some effect

Someone who doesn't have the Rd13 bye
Farq the byes. Cmon, say it with me. Farq the Byes.

FYI…only 3/7 premos have the rd13 bye (Bont Macrae Zerrett)

One line doesn’t make a team but I’m quietly assembling one of my best ever midfield groups.

Macrae Bont Oliver Zerrett Steele TMitch Jelly Jordan

Whos next???
View attachment 1125143
Im imaginging our teams procreating ...oh my with your sexc mids and my DEFENDERS:tm: we'd be the proud parents of the greatest Super Coach team ever assembled.
💕

Im imaginging our teams procreating ...oh my with your sexc mids and my DEFENDERS:tm: we'd be the proud parents of the greatest Super Coach team ever assembled.
💕
0458F6E5-1D21-4AD1-A41E-B3060E307E43.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps to be out managed...

Heard it here first...

May actually be the better long term option for him as far as I'm concerned
They should just give him a month off. Happy to pick him up refreshed after his bye

I wouldn't call Maher just a "supporter". Bit more than that. Has connections to some part of the inner sanctum with the work he does and his role with the women's team.

The club hierarchy can offer Cripps the option of taking some personal leave, but they're not going to demand he takes time off by dropping their Captain if he declares himself physically and mentally sound. He's the club Captain and is stoic asf. I don't think it's in his mindset to abandon his team during hard times. Besides, do they really want to give him time off in his home state to think about his future? Doesn't sound like a smart move to me unless they don't want to re-sign him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back