Position 2021 Midfielders

Which players will be top ten MIDs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I think longmuir knows cerra is leaving at the end of the year

he’s gone from playing an inside mid role to playing as an outside wingmen. Losing contested ball numbers and clearance and tackle-stats havent boded well for his supercoach numbers the last fortnight.

The thing now against this argument is that Fyfe popped his shoulder out and logically we would think cerra gets the inside time again which will get him back to the 100-110 you were probably hoping for with the initial selection. If your round 14 bye is fine i’d hold cerra but if you’re cooked jelly is an awesome in with that upcoming draw!
Might do Zorko to Jelly instead.

Will leave me enough to go Cerra to Parish next week

Do that
Jelly gets you two more scores then Zorko from here touch wood
Cerra may ton up then you get super sexy parish
I like this option more as you get extra scores this week

Prob no Fyfe Cerra more gets time in the guts .

Walsh next week.

Hunter has my eye 3 tons in arow.
Unsure how I feel about a 3 legged dog in my mids ...tripod.

Boak another option aswell.

Greenwood not as good as last year.
But cheap and can score well.

Bring back Cerra has not worked out well.
Moved to a Wing not great.
Wonder if he gets back in the guts or JL goes full bomber Thompson on him like he did with Gaz.
He puts Walters in the guts Cerra in the forward flank.

Just sign up Cerra

Unfortunately I'm playing for league wins again, so not too concerned about round 14.
Looking at Pendlebury for M9.
Heard he played half back on the weekend. Was this a new role and any chance he plays this role moving forward? Should I wait another week?
$382K is pretty good value if he plays that half back Heppell role.

Was looking at Essendon's run home because Zerrett fits my plans next week.

1623111767829.png

2 hard games coming up and one later in the season but...

5 in a row under the roof at Marvel (fixture pending) and should win 4. Would be favorites to win 6 of the last 7.

Get in my team Zerrett and Parish :lock:

Parish vs Jelly (this round)

or cough up and get Bont to finish

My mid is - Macrae, Steele, Lyons, Zerrett, Walsh, Titch, Brayshaw

Got enough cash to get any mid from a R12 bye team. Guthrie, Touk, Wines, Boak etc... Already have Jelly and Titch.

Not sure who to pick. I'm thinking Guthrie, not worried about danger returning. Think he takes a bit to get going and will spend more time forward.
Mitch Duncan was averaging around 120 before that concussion just before half time. Was on 70 at that stage too.
I really like him but BE is 152 and might wait a week. I doubt his game gets affected by Danger returning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parish vs Jelly (this round)

or cough up and get Bont to finish

My mid is - Macrae, Steele, Lyons, Zerrett, Walsh, Titch, Brayshaw
If it's your last upgrade for your entire team;
Bont > Parish > Jelly in that order unless you really want a POD in which case you can argue for Parish > Bont. But the Bont is more proven and has the fabled KOTD on his side in addition to playing in a top team

If you've got other spots to upgrade then Jelly is tempting given he's 100k+ cheaper than the other two and will enjoy skiing against the powderpuff draw the Giants have on the run home

Not interested at all in Miller?

Yep.

I love the Kent.

But this might be the last year I take him.
He's close to my favourite player, but I couldn't risk him again this year. Trying to minimise the injury prone campaigners in my team this year. (Other than trading in Whitfield this week :moustache: ).

He's close to my favourite player, but I couldn't risk him again this year. Trying to minimise the injury prone campaigners in my team this year. (Other than trading in Whitfield this week :moustache: ).

I'm kinda interested in Jelly .

But he comes with a injury risk .

Could go Boak insteed .
Who's a soild option

If it's your last upgrade for your entire team;
Bont > Parish > Jelly in that order unless you really want a POD in which case you can argue for Parish > Bont. But the Bont is more proven and has the fabled KOTD on his side in addition to playing in a top team

If you've got other spots to upgrade then Jelly is tempting given he's 100k+ cheaper than the other two and will enjoy skiing against the powderpuff draw the Giants have on the run home

Not interested at all in Miller?

I have other spots that need upgrading (FWD)

I have other spots that need upgrading (FWD)
Jelly becomes more appealing then. If your cash gen is alright then you can probably still go one of the more exxy mids and bargain hunt down forward (ie Langford) but if you’re keen on Danger as your last fwd upgrade I’d bank the extra $$$. Especially if you don’t have Zorko

Anyone have an irrational fear of trading in Boak?

Good price, R12 bye, scoring history very good. Missed what, 4 games in 5 years? I don't know why, but I just don't trust him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back