Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Have Macrae, Petracca, Merrett, Brayshaw and Walsh.

Ideally, finish off with Oliver, Steele and Neale. Mitchell if Steele ends up unaffordable for me. Kelly I may take just based on his scoring history and hope he goes 120 for me even if he averages 110 for the year etc.

Then the likes of Lyons, Guthrie, Boak, and Bontempelli are on my watch list. Also Laird, Houston and Mills if defence is crammed and these guys are in the top echelon.

Jelly ain't averaging 110-120 playing half forward all season.

Moustachio

Club Legend
Nov 29, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thoughts on Noah Anderson? Averaging 112 since Rowell went down, racking up contested possies, only $462k and v low ownership. Only one season under his belt, but could do an Oliver.

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
Thoughts on Noah Anderson? Averaging 112 since Rowell went down, racking up contested possies, only $462k and v low ownership. Only one season under his belt, but could do an Oliver.
Probably not the right time to be thinking about breakout contenders in this price range for me.

The next few weeks I’ll be going one up one down and mostly targeting established premiums who have dropped a bit in price but still look to be fit and firing. Might look at a breakout contender near when I complete the upgrade cycle if I’m running low in cash and need a bargain.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Absolute gun. Seems to get better by the game. Not going to score like a super premo and will have down games but good value imo.

LDU really testing my patience. He has the ability to go savage.. just looks uninterested. Might give him another couple of weeks
I have him too, hopefully he can turn it around soon.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Probably not the right time to be thinking about breakout contenders in this price range for me.

The next few weeks I’ll be going one up one down and mostly targeting established premiums who have dropped a bit in price but still look to be fit and firing. Might look at a breakout contender near when I complete the upgrade cycle if I’m running low in cash and need a bargain.
Yep just trying to work out the best targets. No one this week I can see.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
No he won't, but also I can't see them giving Brent Daniels twice the CBA for the entire season. Not sure what Leon is trying to do but I'm assuming he'll get back in there soon.
Maybe Jelly has indicated he's leaving at the end of the season, so Cameron is favouring others?

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Who is going to pay Jelly what GWS have agreed? North but that would be career suicide.
Maybe it's not only about the money? He'll still get well paid somewhere else. Maybe he fancies playing in front of big crowds at the G regularly? Probably still get 6-7-800k at a top side?

Didn't he grow up a North fan? Maybe he's prepared to go there for 1.5mil a year? Who knows.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Maybe it's not only about the money? He'll still get well paid somewhere else. Maybe he fancies playing in front of big crowds at the G regularly? Probably still get 6-7-800k at a top side?

Didn't he grow up a North fan? Maybe he's prepared to go there for 1.5mil a year? Who knows.

Bombers have the cap space for him too.

LOL Gws have bigger crowds on a wet sunday twilight game than the Kangas on a Friday night

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
LOL Gws have bigger crowds on a wet sunday twilight game than the Kangas on a Friday night
Might not be North. There aren't many teams that wouldn't want him.

You'd take him at Richmond surely? Maybe he'll take unders for the chance at a title?

I'm just speculating.

Might not be North. There aren't many teams that wouldn't want him.

You'd take him at Richmond surely? Maybe he'll take unders for the chance at a title?

I'm just speculating.

We don't have the cap space now but of coarse we would take him if we could.

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
He's either carrying an injury or checked out/leaving.

I would say one or the other

Either is definitely possible, but I also wouldn't exclude the possibility that Cameron may feel (rightly or wrongly depending on your opinion) GWS have a number of capable inside mids and thinks he can make better use of Kelly using him away from that role.

Adding to that angle, he's not the most durable player and when you have a number of bull insiders who can't really fill any other roles anywhere near as well, it makes good sense to preserve Kelly's body for games/seasons when it counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back