Which players will be top ten MIDs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was up with Tom Mitchell today ?
Found plenty of the Pill
He doesn't have a problem of finding the ball.

Hopefully better scores to come .
It will always be like this for him now.
Hes not damaging. I think most of his premo scoring came from scaling and being part of scoring chains and wins.
Hawks suck so hes just handballing to turnover murchants like Phillips and Worpel.

It will always be like this for him now.
Hes not damaging. I think most of his premo scoring came from scaling and being part of scoring chains and wins.
Hawks suck so hes just handballing to turnover murchants like Phillips and Worpel.

Booo.

Hope he can go 113 avg like last year,might need to find a boot to get some more kicks .

Hawks have got the midfield mix so incredibly wrong it’s not funny.

Titch moving away from the inside in and under game style to playing a completely uncontested game style and getting touches by overlap running.

Clearly not working.

Hawks have got the midfield mix so incredibly wrong it’s not funny.

Titch moving away from the inside in and under game style to playing a completely uncontested game style and getting touches by overlap running.

Clearly not working.

Let's hope Clarko moves the magnets about abd gets the mix right.

T.Mitchell is their best ball winner.
Put him back in the guts .

Let's hope Clarko moves the magnets about abd gets the mix right.

T.Mitchell is their best ball winner.
Put him back in the guts .

Yeah 100%. Not sure why Wingard is getting so many, he should be on a wing and HFF, Worpel is a dogs breakfast compared to Titch and JOM’s best work is done in open space imo. I don’t really have anything to say about Shiels, seen Burgoyne in the guts a fair bit and that is just ludicrous.
Seems Titch is happy to get his 30 but 80% uncontested and that type of Titch is no better than a Bradley Hill atm. Needs to get back in there and reefing it out to the others.

If they wanna swap the magnets they’ve gotta make the other blokes more diverse not Titch. He won a Brownlow FFS, the other blokes couldn’t tie his shoelaces if they tried.

Yeah 100%. Not sure why Wingard is getting so many, he should be on a wing and HFF, Worpel is a dogs breakfast compared to Titch and JOM’s best work is done in open space imo. I don’t really have anything to say about Shiels, seen Burgoyne in the guts a fair bit and that is just ludicrous.
Seems Titch is happy to get his 30 but 80% uncontested and that type of Titch is no better than a Bradley Hill atm. Needs to get back in there and reefing it out to the others.

If they wanna swap the magnets they’ve gotta make the other blokes more diverse not Titch. He won a Brownlow FFS, the other blokes couldn’t tie his shoelaces if they tried.

I remember Clarko saying he wants he's players to be flexible and play other roles in the preseason.
I clearly forgot before bringing him in.

It's not 2008 -2012 anymore

Hoping order is resolved.

I remember Clarko saying he wants he's players to be flexible and play other roles in the preseason.
I clearly forgot before bringing him in.

It's not 2008 -2012 anymore

Hoping order is resolved.

He’ll be fine imo

Tbf to Titch the only two games he hasn’t tonned was a hard tag from MOC and then the game today against one of the best midfields in the game and they got smashed. His next 2 months look juicy as hell.
Crows, Saints, Eagles, Norf, Carlton, GC, Sydney, Essendon.

He’ll be fine imo

Tbf to Titch the only two games he hasn’t tonned was a hard tag from MOC and then the game today against one of the best midfields in the game and they got smashed. His next 2 months look juicy as hell.
Crows, Saints, Eagles, Norf, Carlton, GC, Sydney, Essendon.
Hawks midfield were well on top until 5 mins into the last. So cant blame that.
I thought Tmitch was pretty clean today compared to other days and he got judged pretty harshly.

Hawks midfield were well on top until 5 mins into the last. So cant blame that.
I thought Tmitch was pretty clean today compared to other days and he got judged pretty harshly.

I didn't see the match was at the cats game .

32 touches for 76 SC ..😫👎.

Hopefully some big scores to come .

Mitch Duncan anyone?

Seems to have picked off where he left off from last year (before he got injured)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Duncan anyone?

Seems to have picked off where he left off from last year (before he got injured)
I had always wanted him and once I finally.got him he got injured and was bog standard when he got back. Wont go back there again myself and for that money there are plenty of good options.
Neale for extra 19k, Oliver for 30k, Walsh etc etc.

Just on Neale. Remember when Cripps scored 149 last year and everyone thought he was "back".

View attachment 1106142

Speaking of Cripps, remember the last time he played Brisbane at Marvel? 2019: Cripps was on 55 at half time...finished on 194. Yep, 139 points in 1/2 a game.

Last edited:
Speaking of Cripps, remember the last time he played Brisbane at Marvel? 2019: Cripps was on 55 at half time...finished on 194. Yep, 139 points in 1/2 a game.

You're riding that Cripps horse pretty hard, Birch. I'm scared he's gonna do an injure under the sheer weight of your expectations.

You're riding that Cripps horse pretty hard, Birch. I'm scared he's gonna do an injure under the sheer weight of your expectations.
He's carried Carlton for years. You think AB's expectations might be that straw that breaks the camel's back?

If Ridley gets 31 for 2, 32 must be worth a ton.
A few lads are getting marked harder than others this year. Scoring all round is very frustrating.
Not really. Agree the Ridley score is a joke but Titch’s score was accurate. Ran around getting 1m uncontested handballs. Reminds me of Mrouch from a couple years back, a slow inside mid getting useless uncontested handballs which don’t help the team. Don’t know if Titch can’t be bothered or if Clarko’s telling him to play more outside, but whatever it is, it’s a little concerning. 5 CPs out of 32 possies for a player like Titch is ******* awful. The only way he can hurt you is on the inside, as an outsider he’s more useless than a corpse at a pr0n shoot

Not really. Agree the Ridley score is a joke but Titch’s score was accurate. Ran around getting 1m uncontested handballs. Reminds me of Mrouch from a couple years back, a slow inside mid getting useless uncontested handballs which don’t help the team. Don’t know if Titch can’t be bothered or if Clarko’s telling him to play more outside, but whatever it is, it’s a little concerning. 5 CPs out of 32 possies for a player like Titch is ******* awful. The only way he can hurt you is on the inside, as an outsider he’s more useless than a corpse at a pr0n shoot
I think that depends on the pr0n you are making, but that is a whole different story.

Anyway, if a handball is worth 3 and he has 32 of them its 96. If he splits 50/50 that's well over 100. Contested/uncontested add in tackles, minus free kicks etc etc. 32 is still worth more than 75.
If def are getting max points for walking out from full back and kicking to a contest, why is a mid who gets his own ball or positions himself well to get uncontested ball rated lower.
Agree, it was not a hugely influential match he played, bit he should have got a 100 min.
He is not the only one and it seems the influence of the person allocating the points is much more significant that even other years and the KOTD is in full effect for some and not others.
All we want is consistancy so we have confidence picking players and players should not be picked because they do get an easy ride.

if a handball is worth 3
I think this is your mistake.
It's not AFL Fantasy. Arbitrarially a handball might be worth three, but it doesn't mean they all are. If Titch isn't winning contested ball / ground ball / first possession / intercept possession/ clearance with his handball then he is purely working in a chain uncontested. I think the score is accurate and reflective of his game.

When he won his Brownlow, he was getting Neale (of last year and last game) contested ball numbers and clearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back