Position 2021 Midfielders

Which players will be top ten MIDs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only basing that selection off something I read today (may have been Cal Twomey but don't quote me) stating that Powell looked more likely for round 1 than Phillips. Poor information?

Very poor.

The North track watchers have both Phillips & Lazzaro out of the 2020 draft ahead at this point, but I doubt any of them will start in round 1.

If anyone, I suspect it will be Phillips.

Powell is going to be good though. Elite anticipation. See's the play unfold much quicker than most. Elite handballer, but kicking still needs work.

A Big Bodied inside mid who was getting his body right. Look at Josh Kennedy's (Sydney) timeline for a developmental type.

Forget that I am a North supporter, there's no bias here, this kid is going to be very very special.
You being a North supporter makes the information more reliable imo. Thanks, I'll keep a close eye on him during his pre season games and see if i can fund him at M6 with either Taranto or Cerra at M5.

Very poor. The North track watchers have both Phillips & Lazzaro ahead at this point, but I doubt any of them will start round 1. If anyone, I suspect it will be Phillips.
From a SC perspective, both LDU and Cunnington similarly priced .....Cunnington on experience and SC history ?

From a SC perspective, both LDU and Cunnington similarly priced .....Cunnington on experience and SC history ?

My hunch is that Cunnington will be rotating forward for bigger amounts of time from now on, so I expect his stats to decline.

Brownlow medallist Tom Mitchell will not play the official pre-season games as he recovers from shoulder surgery, but will likely ask to play with the VFL in the bye week before round one and be available to play in the opening round. James Sicily is the Hawks’ only other key injury and will miss most of the season. :padlock: :padlock: :padlock:

excited-girl-gif.1063902

Brownlow medallist Tom Mitchell will not play the official pre-season games as he recovers from shoulder surgery, but will likely ask to play with the VFL in the bye week before round one and be available to play in the opening round. James Sicily is the Hawks’ only other key injury and will miss most of the season. :padlock: :padlock: :padlock:

excited-girl-gif.1063902
Reading that I have mixed emotions due to incoming head aches

excited-girl-gif.1063902

I have him at M3 with a plan if he doesn't get up. If he plays the VFL game then he'll be a starter for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do
This is a different argument now.

Can you be successful without Rowell? Sure.

Are you dumb if you don't pay 495k for him? I think so.

I'm pretty sure he's the SC Messiah.
Do you see him continue to average 2 goals a game?

Always feel it's better to go with the young up and coming bloke if you need a tie-breaker. Cunnington has never been a SP, doesn't seem to have a lot of upside imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back