Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Always feel it's better to go with the young up and coming bloke if you need a tie-breaker. Cunnington has never been a SP, doesn't seem to have a lot of upside imo.
I’m sticking with Simpkin .... most would say his 2020 was disappointing after a bright start ....but he still ave 93

A year on, i’m banking on him going to the next level ..... an improved LDU, and returning Cunners will hopefully free Simpkin up

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I’m sticking with Simpkin .... most would say his 2020 was disappointing after a bright start ....but he still ave 93

A year on, i’m banking on him going to the next level ..... an improved LDU, and returning Cunners will hopefully free Simpkin up

The important thing for Jy is that he'll have Cunnington, a primed LDU, & some others there screening him from a hard tag.

Dom Tyson is finally fit and ready to play and there's also Anderson.

Jy has won every time trial at North. He's taken his fitness to another level. Recent photo:

1614125762931.png

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
The important thing for Jy is that he'll have Cunnington, a primed LDU, & some others there screening him from a hard tag.

Jy has won every time trial at North. He's taken his fitness to another level. Recent photo:

View attachment 1064096
My thinking as well ..... but please ... not so enthusiastic, someone maybe listening and taking notes ....

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
My thinking as well ..... but please ... not so enthusiastic, someone maybe listening and taking notes ....

I don't even play the game. I have just watched a lot of footy.

You can’t imagine how much I laugh everytime this gif is used, it makes me genuinely lose it.

My favourite bit is when my phone is being a little bit slow so the gif hasn't loaded yet, but I know exactly what gif it's going to be. The anticipation is beautiful.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Davies-Uniake will arrive with a bang in 2021.

You have been informed.
You lost buddy?
I thought you hated SC.
Welcome to the best board on big footy.
a few notes.
puppies = ****.
dont question the hurn selections, you will get ranted at.
steve buscemi makes a lot of lists.
anyone got any others?

Last edited:

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast

View attachment 1064096
I’ve got no doubt that Jy will have a good season, I was lucky to jump on him very early last year for my SC team and have him in my keeper league team.

BUT

I don’t anticipate many putting a ‘hard tag’ on him.

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Bont on another level to everyone atm.

Worpel is on another level to everyone also, and not in a good way. Worst kick of the footy in the comp, missed multiple 20 metre open kicks.
The 2nd half was a complete 180 turn on that

You lost buddy?
I thought you hated SC.
Welcome to the best board on big footy.
a few notes.
puppies = ****.
dont question the hurn selections, you will get ranted at.
steve buscemi makes a lot of lists.
anyone got any others?
1614154598363.gif

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Bont on another level to everyone atm.

Worpel is on another level to everyone also, and not in a good way. Worst kick of the footy in the comp, missed multiple 20 metre open kicks.

First practice game. Was the most consistent mid for 4 quarters. Also tackled his arse off.

BTW, the Bont is probably my favourite player in the comp but let's not forget that he had 3 absolute stinkers today and was the only player to give away a 50 for not standing still.

Worps will average 105+ this year. (To be fair to your comment, would be 115+ if his disposal was a little better).

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

View attachment 1064096

You didn't even mention Dumont who had a ripper season last year.

Lord De Goey

All Australian
Jun 4, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
First practice game. Was the most consistent mid for 4 quarters. Also tackled his arse off.

BTW, the Bont is probably my favourite player in the comp but let's not forget that he had 3 absolute stinkers today and was the only player to give away a 50 for not standing still.

Worps will average 105+ this year. (To be fair to your comment, would be 115+ if his disposal was a little better).
What happened to Worps last year? I was so impressed with his end to 2019 that I had him at m5 most of last years pre season. I was talking him up to my mates the whole time even though they insisted he couldn't keep it up with Titch coming back. For whatever reason I didn't start him but I'm glad I didn't. I'd love to grab him this year though as that m5 spot is up for grabs in my team.

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
What happened to Worps last year? I was so impressed with his end to 2019 that I had him at m5 most of last years pre season. I was talking him up to my mates the whole time even though they insisted he couldn't keep it up with Titch coming back. For whatever reason I didn't start him but I'm glad I didn't. I'd love to grab him this year though as that m5 spot is up for grabs in my team.

Getting used to Mitchell being back as the number 1 mid primarily. Took a while to gel.

However a major contributing factor was the shorter game time. Worps is definitely an accumulative scorer as opposed to a high impact scorer. Full length games will help him this year. But also the fact he is looking as strong as a bull, has been our best mid on the track all summer and is covering the ground better than ever from all reports.

Was also added to our leadership group recently.

I'll be pretty surprised if averages under 100.

$475k could be an absolute bargain since he's only in 1% of teams.

Last edited:

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Do we think new rules are going to lead to a much more open flowing game?

got titch in at the moment butnot sure that type of game suits his scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back