Position 2021 Midfielders

Which players will be top ten MIDs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason why not more people are talking about Cerra?

120+ past 2 rounds?

Brayshaw or Fyfe will cop most of the attention. Cerra's numbers similar to Brawyshaws

Cerra much more likely to cop a tag than Brayshaw I'd say at this stage. Copped it on the weekend from De Boer in the 2nd half I believe?

Cerra much more likely to cop a tag than Brayshaw I'd say at this stage. Copped it on the weekend from De Boer in the 2nd half I believe?

Yup 100%
I’ve read somewhere Cerra leads Freo for metres gained and Inside 50’s. Two huge stats for a midfielder showing he can do some serious damage if left unattended
Brayshaw wins it at the contest and puts others in better spots to use the ball, plus his TOG% is also higher than Cerra’s by the looks

Is there a reason why not more people are talking about Cerra?

120+ past 2 rounds?

Brayshaw or Fyfe will cop most of the attention. Cerra's numbers similar to Brawyshaws
Treacy kicks 7 comes in
Sonny is back in, goes FWD.
Fyfe comes back. Goes full time MID and averages 120 leaving Cerra to average 90.

That or Freo are tanking...
Again.

So it looks like Lachie Neale will drop $76,100 this week and is projected to drop another $40,000 the week after

LN.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going Crippler to Brayshaw sideways today. Prepare for a monster Cripps score.
No Confidence in Crippa ? ........I'm worried about a late out, and not knowing the teams for tomorrow, would have scuttled a prospective trade

No Confidence in Crippa ? ........I'm worried about a late out, and not knowing the teams for tomorrow, would have scuttled a prospective trade
yeh , i dont like that Crippa is playing injured. Look, hes a champ and has been one of my first picked thelast 2 years, but from what ive seen in the first two games hes running on half rat power. Would rather have a healthy young Brayshaw.

who knows though, it could easily come back to haunt me.

yeh , i dont like that Crippa is playing injured. Look, hes a champ and has been one of my first picked thelast 2 years, but from what ive seen in the first two games hes running on half rat power. Would rather have a healthy young Brayshaw.

who knows though, it could easily come back to haunt me.
I'm with you on your thinking .....not just the injury, but the impact of the new rules on his style .....if Cripps ends up spending more time FWD , that's a huge deterrant

I'm with you on your thinking .....not just the injury, but the impact of the new rules on his style .....if Cripps ends up spending more time FWD , that's a huge deterrant
i dont think he s ever been a particularly good forward. People just assumed he could 'do a Dusty' if he moved to forward part time, but evidence so far tells me hes a pure mid.

i dont think he s ever been a particularly good forward. People just assumed he could 'do a Dusty' if he moved to forward part time, but evidence so far tells me hes a pure mid.
I don't think his hands are good enough in contested marking ......his kicking for goal also questionable

He is a pure mid, nothing wrong with that. Teague should know this by now and let him rest on the bench instead of forward. He shouldn't be playing 90% TOG every week. Poor bloke is buggered by the time he has to go back into the midfield after "resting" forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back