Club Legend
Jun 9, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Paddy Dow best pick 3 in the history of the AFL

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Visual representation of what a real SP contested-beast looks like and what two phony SP mids look like. :moustache:

e8858eade1c7f385323c6fda4c2be50d.jpeg

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Visual representation of what a real SP contested-beast looks like and what two phony SP mids look like. :moustache:

View attachment 1094202

Really liked how chippy this game got.

Freo mids got belted up & Curnow did a great job on Brayshaw (who I own) & laid the blueprint for how to have the game on your terms against the Dockers for all the other sides to see.

In saying that, Mr Fyfe back into the mix makes a huge difference and probably saves Brayshaw's bacon as there's question marks now on how he handles a tag.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
I have this bloody fraud of a SP mid at M4 in my team. 😭

View attachment 1094231
Hasn't Kelly burned you in previous years?

Interesting that he went H2H with Salem yesterday - one of the players Melbourne drafted with the trade that gave GWS the pick to draft Kelly. SC wise Kelly scored 8 more points, but Salem had far more influence on the game. Yes Kelly got 2 goal, but Salem had something like 7 score involvements and regularly helped set up dangerous rebounds out of defence while Kelly piss-farted around with meaningless possessions on the wing. His role is terrible these days. The other player Melbourne drafted with a pick gained from that trade was Hunt, who was one of their best yesterday, (admittedly by far his best game for years).

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Hasn't Kelly burned you in previous years?

Interesting that he went H2H with Salem yesterday - one of the players Melbourne drafted with the trade that gave GWS the pick to draft Kelly. SC wise Kelly scored 8 more points, but Salem had far more influence on the game. Yes Kelly got 2 goal, but Salem had something like 7 score involvements and regularly helped set up dangerous rebounds out of defence while Kelly piss-farted around with meaningless possessions on the wing. His role is terrible these days. The other player Melbourne drafted with a pick gained from that trade was Hunt, who was one of their best yesterday, (admittedly by far his best game for years).

Yep, this is the 3rd year in a row I've had Jelly in my team.

I'm like a stupid abused wife that just keeps coming back for more punishment.

It's those uber scores of his that make me keep coming back but I can't see him pulling any of those out of his arse this year unfortunately.

Have to trade him to the Ridler I reckon. It could be a season defining trade that sets my season up.

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
So, is Neale 2021 a repeat of Cripps 2020?

Really can't decide what to do with the kent, while I also have Jelly to worry about.
Until Neale shows he is over that back complaint i won’t be looking to bring him in. If I was an owner I’d be bringing in Ridley

The first contest of the collingwood game you saw him grasp at his back and while he looked pretty good it’s clearly going to nag him. While he is at a high price you can use that money still so be aggressive

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Until Neale shows he is over that back complaint i won’t be looking to bring him in. As an owner I’d be bringing in Ridley

The first contest of the collingwood game you saw him grasp at his back and while he looked pretty good it’s clearly going to nag him. While he is at a high price you can use that money still so be aggressive
I just don't see how a back injury recovers without rest. I wouldn't even bring him in if I was a non owner.

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah not planning to until he looks good again
Oliver and Lloyd and Ridley the first targets no idea how I’m gonna get them yet with the rookies already hitting walls
Yeah, will be a big risk to bring Neale in this year. Crippa had back to back tonnes last year at stages, but wasn't even an M8.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Josh Kelly scored 100 playing HFF & getting * all touches.

As soon as stupid Leon puts him back into the mids then I'll be buying as I'd like to see what he scores when he actually has an influence on the game and racks up 30+ :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Josh Kelly scored 100 playing HFF & getting fu** all touches.

As soon as stupid Leon puts him back into the mids then I'll be buying as I'd like to see what he scores when he actually has an influence on the game and racks up 30+ :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

They need Hogan and Riccardi back then the mids should stay a lot more where they should be.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Josh Kelly scored 100 playing HFF & getting fu** all touches.

Keep Jelly or trade him to Ridley?

I'm trade trigger happy so need another opinion.

Keep Jelly or trade him to Ridley?

I'm trade trigger happy so need another opinion.

Do what is best for your team but Ridley is the man at the moment and if Jelly aint getting the job done for you then turf his arse to the curb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back