2021 MotoGP - Congratulations Remy, Thanks Rossi!

Remove this Banner Ad

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Will be interesting to see where the money does come from. Yamaha will have to offer some support I would think, especially considering Ducati will have 8 bikes on the grid next year with Team Rossi kicking off as well.
Not sure. The Aventis team that Bastianini's in I don't think get anything. Bugger all anyway.
Wonder if the Rossi team will get new bikes? Not sure if they can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Just read one where he said he learnt the most from Dani.
Was great to read. Pedrosa is one of my all time faves. Had the most beautiful style I've ever seen.

norway blue

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Casey is a bear. . I mean era,s. Like Casey said it’s arm chair to compare. Two stroke throw you off monsters from way back is another topic compared to electronic safe control and unlimited track.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Goroyals22

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Will be interesting to see where the money does come from. Yamaha will have to offer some support I would think, especially considering Ducati will have 8 bikes on the grid next year with Team Rossi kicking off as well.

Nah, the only reason Dovi came back was because Yamaha are going to give him a 2022 factory yamaha with all the supports just as they dis Rossi for this year. Binder gets the 2021 bike.

Goroyals22

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Not sure. The Aventis team that Bastianini's in I don't think get anything. Bugger all anyway.
Wonder if the Rossi team will get new bikes? Not sure if they can.

Marini is getting a 2022 bike, no announcement on what the second bike spec is at this stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad