2021 MotoGP - Congratulations Remy, Thanks Rossi!

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to wonder what Ducati are thinking. Dominant for the whole weekend and then come up with a last minute call on the hard compound tyre. Both riders then bin it with front end washouts. Pecco has had a couple of bad compound choices, seems like Jack has had a bakers dozen.

Anyone putting money on Fernandez to take out Moto2?

Have to wonder what Ducati are thinking. Dominant for the whole weekend and then come up with a last minute call on the hard compound tyre. Both riders then bin it with front end washouts. Pecco has had a couple of bad compound choices, seems like Jack has had a bakers dozen.

Don't reckon the tyres had much, if anything, to do with it. Miller looked to me like he ran marginally wide and missed the line. Baggy was setting fastest laps under pressure from Marquez and was late in the race.
In any event, the riders made up their own minds.

Anyone putting money on Fernandez to take out Moto2?

He's a show but where I had him odds on before the weekend, I can't see it going passed Remy now (unless something untoward happens to him).

he's in the box seat and deserves the trophy. but had raoul not flipped he'd be points down and raoul is in better form.

Yes agreed and we are essentially saying the same thing. Both have had one tumble each in the last two races though and Remy rode well to consolidate in Italy.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be interesting if Bastianini and Bagnaia swapped bikes.

On another note, has anyone worked out what happened to Oliveira last week? The coverage has been a bit frustrating this year - seems like they pre-determine which riders to focus on beforehand and ignore what actually happens during the race.

Not moto gp, but Duc's thinking for the future gets my vote:
:thumbsu:
Oli Bayliss will ride for Ducati outfit Barni Racing Team in next year’s Supersport World Championship.

The 18-year-old has been signed 20 years after father Troy won the first of three Superbike World Championship titles, all with Ducati.

Bayliss senior won his World SBK titles in 2006 and 2008, as well as taking a victory in the season-ending 2006 Valencia Grand Prix for Ducati’s factory MotoGP team.

Not moto gp, but Duc's thinking for the future gets my vote:
:thumbsu:
Oli Bayliss will ride for Ducati outfit Barni Racing Team in next year’s Supersport World Championship.

The 18-year-old has been signed 20 years after father Troy won the first of three Superbike World Championship titles, all with Ducati.

Bayliss senior won his World SBK titles in 2006 and 2008, as well as taking a victory in the season-ending 2006 Valencia Grand Prix for Ducati’s factory MotoGP team.

Killer to have representation back in the SBK paddock. Big wraps on Oli so hopefully a SBK ride is not to far off.