2021 MotoGP - Congratulations Remy, Thanks Rossi!

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be interesting to see where the money does come from. Yamaha will have to offer some support I would think, especially considering Ducati will have 8 bikes on the grid next year with Team Rossi kicking off as well.
Not sure. The Aventis team that Bastianini's in I don't think get anything. Bugger all anyway.
Wonder if the Rossi team will get new bikes? Not sure if they can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read one where he said he learnt the most from Dani.
Was great to read. Pedrosa is one of my all time faves. Had the most beautiful style I've ever seen.

Will be interesting to see where the money does come from. Yamaha will have to offer some support I would think, especially considering Ducati will have 8 bikes on the grid next year with Team Rossi kicking off as well.

Nah, the only reason Dovi came back was because Yamaha are going to give him a 2022 factory yamaha with all the supports just as they dis Rossi for this year. Binder gets the 2021 bike.

Not sure. The Aventis team that Bastianini's in I don't think get anything. Bugger all anyway.
Wonder if the Rossi team will get new bikes? Not sure if they can.

Marini is getting a 2022 bike, no announcement on what the second bike spec is at this stage.