2021 MotoGP - Congratulations Remy, Thanks Rossi!

Remove this Banner Ad

haven't seen the race, what happened?
Another desperate last lap Mir divebomb on Miller (At Turn 15) that sent them both wide and gave Bastianini 6th place

Mir got demoted a place for irresponsible riding and Miller absolutely gave it to him trackside for another s**t move

MotoGP 2021 America Miller and Mir arguing.jpg

Another suicide move from Mir that resulted in him gaining -1 places

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max Fricke is having a decent season this year.

Good to see a speedway fan.

Hoping 2022 can be a better year for Max and Doyley. I think Max will find a bit more confidence and gain a yard of pace and be a regular in the finals. Doyley needs to get his nerve back (Jumpstarts) and have some faith in his ability. Be good if another Aussie can pick up some wildcard rides.

Good to see a speedway fan.

Hoping 2022 can be a better year for Max and Doyley. I think Max will find a bit more confidence and gain a yard of pace and be a regular in the finals. Doyley needs to get his nerve back (Jumpstarts) and have some faith in his ability. Be good if another Aussie can pick up some wildcard rides.

And Chris Holder. Agree with ur comments re Doyle being jumpy. Max building and gaining experience.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Might find that Jack is now further up the rankings than his older brother.
I read that he has already been offered wildcard for SGP next year.

Yeah forgot about Jack. We certainly have a rich history in flat track. And NZ. My mums boyfriend at the time was a speedway rider and built a track in Chiltern . Never used as not completely finished coz he died in an aerobatic plane accident. Love flat track speedway.

Yeah forgot about Jack. We certainly have a rich history in flat track. And NZ. My mums boyfriend at the time was a speedway rider and built a track in Chiltern . Never used as not completely finished coz he died in an aerobatic plane accident. Love flat track speedway.

I grew up near Mildura a haven for Speedway and I know live near Gillman so still get to plenty of meets. See a lot of the riders that come up through the local grades before if lucky making their way to Europe.

I grew up near Mildura a haven for Speedway and I know live near Gillman so still get to plenty of meets. See a lot of the riders that come up through the local grades before if lucky making their way to Europe.

Yeah like all two wheel sports the $ sponsors are in Europe. But we can ride fast in all facets with world champions . Good effort for a small country with not many scooters .