2021 MotoGP - Congratulations Remy, Thanks Rossi!

Remove this Banner Ad

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
Good to see a speedway fan.

Hoping 2022 can be a better year for Max and Doyley. I think Max will find a bit more confidence and gain a yard of pace and be a regular in the finals. Doyley needs to get his nerve back (Jumpstarts) and have some faith in his ability. Be good if another Aussie can pick up some wildcard rides.

Yeah, Max looks on the verge of taking the next step. Needs to get that round win and could be unlocked.

Doyle is sadly a shadow of his former self but the flashes of his best are still there. Be nice if some luck would go his way too.

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah, Max looks on the verge of taking the next step. Needs to get that round win and could be unlocked.

Doyle is sadly a shadow of his former self but the flashes of his best are still there. Be nice if some luck would go his way too.

He’s edgy klynt . World class though

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Did you notice that norway blue didn't like your post?

Thats' because he just revealed on the SAS Australia thread that he's a Rabbitohs supporter!

He never ******* said anything!

Want me to send you a pic of Honey my black female dwarf eared lop head that chewed through 1000 bucks worth of Levi jeans and guitar cables. Loved her though .
K had his win. Premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vorno

Debutant
Sep 8, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Pramac Ducati, Ducati Lenovo
Sorry my mistake. Next race is in Italy. But to my point why three weeks between USA and Italy. ?

I think it was in relation to the cancellation of some of the other fly away rounds.

Speedway of Nations is on this weekend. Pretty sure it is being shown on Kayo. Superbikes getting around as well.

carloss

Premiership Player
Sep 4, 2007
around
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Sheffield Wednesday
I've just opened a prime video account. They have quite a few motorbike racing docos.
Capture.JPG