Shagga is all Class

Premiership Player
May 15, 2005
Beneath the Blue and White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
I don’t necessarily agree but have no major issue with that policy - I do have an issue with the policy by stealth and attacking soft targets at certain clubs. If they want change, have the guts to change the rules of the game, state the policy and enforce impartially. What occurred is bullshit and we shouldn’t have even had to pay to argue the point.

Exactly the bump is legal as is 3rd man up in a marking contest.

Houston few in from the side with reckless abandon, initiated contact and kneed Taylor in the head with no attempt to mark but managed to make contact with the ball. No case to answer as it was an accident and he wasn't Jack Ziebell chasing a crappy handball.

If it was Cunnington instead of Houston and AFL bump logic applied, then Careless, High, High with injury and a medical report with potential to cause more serious injury.

WayneShimmiesTheBush

Team Captain
Oct 17, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I just saw Nic Nat stream out of the centre square then handball over Levi Greenwood's head. Levi chose to go the bump on Nic Nat. Although Nic Nat was not injured (in fact I am sure Levi hurt himself more) I am now waiting for Levi to be cited because you know, that had potential to cause injury. Over to you Mr President of Stupidity Michael Christian. I along with many are interested to hear your reasoning on why Levi should be given a week.

Kane Cornes reckons Jy will get 1-2 weeks for his swinging arm.

Kane Cornes reckons Jy will get 1-2 weeks for his swinging arm.

How does he get there?

This is my take at worst.

CCEB6234-DF4A-401A-841A-F32DD6F517E6.png

Jy Simpkin, North Melbourne, has been charged with Striking Ethan Hughes, Fremantle, during the first quarter of the Round Six match between Fremantle and North Melbourne, played at Optus Stadium on Saturday April 24.

In summary, he can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Intentional Conduct, Low Impact, Body Contact. The incident was classified as a $3000 sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
Jy Simpkin, North Melbourne, has been charged with Striking Ethan Hughes, Fremantle, during the first quarter of the Round Six match between Fremantle and North Melbourne, played at Optus Stadium on Saturday April 24.

In summary, he can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Intentional Conduct, Low Impact, Body Contact. The incident was classified as a $3000 sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Feels like a fair result. I don't think a player in that situation should expect a punch in the guts.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Any chance they'll pull out the head knock from Bonner caused him to have a delayed spasm which resulted in an uncontrolled elbow that just happened to cocke at exactly the wron instant - or has the bullshit bio-mechanist defence case so oftent favoured by Sheedy to excuse his hit-man tactics been permanently shelved?

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As if fritsch will get rubbed out, the umps will probably provide a character winess

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apr 7, 2013
Cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons
As if fritsch will get rubbed out, the umps will probably provide a character winess

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think they might use the 'potential to cause injury' clause. Oh wait, I thought Powell fended off Fritsch with an elbow to the head.

No case to answer then obviously.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back