2021 Music

Remove this Banner Ad

Donovan just dropped this new track, video directed by David Lynch!

2021, year of the grandpa.
new music from Foo Fighters, Dinosaur Jr, Teenage Fanclub, The Offspring, Weezer x2, Mogwai.
Sleater-Kinny and You Am I due soon...i'm sure i've missed some.

I was looking forward to Squid's new album more than black midi's, but gotta say black midi's blew me away more on first listen. Closing track was particularly stellar. That being said, Squid's album was also pretty good (albeit, singles were clearly the standout tracks IMHO).

Can't wait for the new Japanese Breakfast album released next week. The singles released so far have been fantastic

some Simpsons inspired doom/stoner rock from Melbourne :unsure:
if it wasnt for the album title I wouldn't have bothered but its not terrible.

For a gimmick band, they go ok. The gimmick itself doesn't overshadow the music which is very stock-standard stoner metal (not that that's a bad thing). They're certainly preferable to Okilly Dokilly (Ned Flanders metalcore band) who are all style and no substance.

New album officially released today by Australian rock band, Crowded House, called "Dreamers are Waiting".

Main singles from the new album, include "Whatever you Want", "To The Island" & "Playing with Fire".

Very good album for anyone who likes the band or loves to listen to pop-rock/alternative music in general.

Last edited:
Yeah I love it. That Out of Silence rebound for Neil is real. Froom makes a decent contribution. Neil clearly has his ear very close to ground, very contemporary without sacrificing that trop-beatles quintessence. I prefer it to Intriguer and maybe even self-titled, flows together really well. They’ll guest program rage tonight as well!

the WyW mv with DeMarco is really something special ain’t it. Good singles rollout, but album tracks are decent too. Love the sound they went for on this.

Looking forward to hearing the new Crowded House.

To go along with new albums by Ryan Adams and John Mayer coming out in the next few months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I love it. That Out of Silence rebound for Neil is real. Froom makes a decent contribution. Neil clearly has his ear very close to ground, very contemporary without sacrificing that trop-beatles quintessence. I prefer it to Intriguer and maybe even self-titled, flows together really well. They’ll guest program rage tonight as well!

the WyW mv with DeMarco is really something special ain’t it. Good singles rollout, but album tracks are decent too. Love the sound they went for on this.

It’s very impressive although, Intriguer is a beautiful album imo. “Amsterdam” is one of their finest songs ever.

I’m hoping this new one will grow on me some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is Celeste. Effortless power and a wonderful live performance of a track, "Hear My Voice" from her new album "Not Your Muse".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back