Toast 2021 Nailed It

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No time for that when your top 10 ranked
tenor.gif

Nice team Cactus, all the best mate. How's the nerves? Are you watching many games, what's your approach being ranked so high?
Cheers. Nerves OK (probably because I’m expecting the wheels to fall off pretty soon).

I’m actually watching less games this year compared to last year TBH because I had the Telstra pass thing last year and I’m back to free-to-air only this year. Probably watching the Tiges game if it’s telecast plus one more game per week.

I’d say that it’s mostly luck that has seen me ranked so high this year. I was about 18,000th last year and I’ve only cracked a top 500 finish once in about eight years before this.

I started a pretty mid price team this year and this has to be the best year ever for midpricers so that helped - a few extra midpricers maybe meant I had less dud rookie scores on the field than a few other teams.

Didn’t start Rowell or Neale. Did start Ridley and Walsh.

One thing I have done - and I don’t know whether it’s been a win or not - is I’ve actually gone early on a lot of rookies - Jones (fail), FinMac (fail), RCD (win), Holmes (?), and a couple of others I think.

Cheers. Nerves OK (probably because I’m expecting the wheels to fall off pretty soon).

I’m actually watching less games this year compared to last year TBH because I had the Telstra pass thing last year and I’m back to free-to-air only this year. Probably watching the Tiges game if it’s telecast plus one more game per week.

I’d say that it’s mostly luck that has seen me ranked so high this year. I was about 18,000th last year and I’ve only cracked a top 500 finish once in about eight years before this.

I started a pretty mid price team this year and this has to be the best year ever for midpricers so that helped - a few extra midpricers maybe meant I had less dud rookie scores on the field than a few other teams.

Didn’t start Rowell or Neale. Did start Ridley and Walsh.

One thing I have done - and I don’t know whether it’s been a win or not - is I’ve actually gone early on a lot of rookies - Jones (fail), FinMac (fail), RCD (win), Holmes (?), and a couple of others I think.
Great work, we are right behind you mate. Just don't forget our beers if you win overall, you couldn't have don't it without us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a 'nailed it' post because he's in like 60% of teams, more of an appreciation post.

Lairdy the midfielder!

Has a 6-rd-avg of 123 :cool:

Genuine captaincy option these days (I've VC'd him the last 2 weeks, who would have though...)

Unfortunately he'll be MID only next season, so definitely won't start him, but upgrade target for sure, genuine midfield stud

If he's so good why won't you start him?
Because I want to start Oliver, Bont, Macrae, Titch and Neale lol, amongst others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back