Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Cripps was robbed I tells ya! 😂

I really nailed the Dusty pick though. :D

Do you have Short mate?

I already have 2 "f@rk you" trades ready for Dow and some other underperforming campaigner so I can get Dusty in.

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
watch dusty get 80 and dow hit a ton next week..
Best part of the overall play is riding the 150’s with the 70’s lol
It’s why I’m never not having Dusty in my team
The ceiling is why he will always have a floor average of 100 and going to watch tiger games makes it a stack funner to barrack for him with him in my team

would be the same for freo fans with Fyfe and dees with trac and dogs with Bont
Having them in your team as well as supercoach makes it very comforting

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
I have Short & Doch too. Was wrapped to see they had both tonned up then the CD kents stole 7 points from Doch after scaling. Still happy with both picks.

Happy days mate.

Doc will only get better from here for you I reckon.

jesterwester

Premiership Player
May 1, 2007
Australind
AFL Club
West Coast
Wasn’t expecting anything more than 60 from Dow- he’s in my side for job security more than anything.The way the rotations are this year I don’t think there will be any consistency in rookies. You’ll get a game or two here, rest, back in for a week or two. Given Dow is 3 preseasons in now he should have the running capacity to get through. He’s an expensive rookie but that’s my rationale anyway. DPP helps his case.

Having the extra 20k and not going Walsh over Cripps will cost me an inevitable side trade this year. He was amazing, Walsh. Such a great runner. Added that inside game which will only improve his scoring.

Dusty vice captain round 1 on a Thursday night has proven to be a winner yet again. He’s such a big game performer.

MagicGnome97

All Australian
Sep 6, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wasn’t expecting anything more than 60 from Dow- he’s in my side for job security more than anything.The way the rotations are this year I don’t think there will be any consistency in rookies. You’ll get a game or two here, rest, back in for a week or two. Given Dow is 3 preseasons in now he should have the running capacity to get through. He’s an expensive rookie but that’s my rationale anyway. DPP helps his case.

Having the extra 20k and not going Walsh over Cripps will cost me an inevitable side trade this year. He was amazing, Walsh. Such a great runner. Added that inside game which will only improve his scoring.

Dusty vice captain round 1 on a Thursday night has proven to be a winner yet again. He’s such a big game performer.
only need dow to average 72 to be a tick imo. didnt quite get there but i'm not too worried at this point.

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond

Doubt I'd dick Dow if he was guaranteed 22 games. Needs to learn how to kick the footy.

Was impressed with Walsh. Looked stronger to and if the games stay like last nights he's in for a good year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back