somewhere
AFL Club
Adelaide
It’s paid off so far! :D

AB3D07AC-74A9-47E9-8377-916B98C0F111.jpeg

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
OK. I swear I’m not going to keep posting my scores in this thread every week (as soon as I start to drop in ranking I’ll start ghosting the whole forum, I promise). But here it is, posted for posterity:

View attachment 1094731
Continue, you’re here now. We loved following Barry Roundhouse last year as he was top 10.

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
Continue, you’re here now. We loved following Barry Roundhouse last year as he was top 10.
The guy who is sitting on top and I almost started the same teams. After a few corrections the only real difference are:

Him:
Lloyd
Clarry
Treacy R3
Forward rookie on field (Fullerton this week)

Me:
Tom Phillips
Sam Walsh
Meek R3
Impey

Correction: I have Daniher and he doesn’t so I think he has another extra rookie - Berry I think.

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
Early winners , late losers.
We will meet some of you down in the hole.
Usually true, Tom.

Of course there have been a few years I’ve managed to lose early, and keep right on losing through the byes, to lose miserably at the end of the season.

My SuperCoach team’s been drinking,
Not me.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
The guy who is sitting on top and I almost started the same teams. After a few corrections the only real difference are:

Him:
Lloyd
Clarry
Treacy R3
Forward rookie on field (Fullerton this week)

Me:
Tom Phillips
Sam Walsh
Meek R3
Impey

Correction: I have Daniher and he doesn’t so I think he has another extra rookie - Berry I think.
It's a fine line between pleasure and pain.

Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Timberwolves
I think this for majority of us.

Not picking Dom Tyson (lmao)

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Hello kents how's it going?

I'm seeing a lot of Ridley trades here. Well done, great move. But the real heroes here are those that started Ridley. You know who you are you splendid kents. Real kents.

Here's a tip for you casual SC players, get Ridley in your team. Don't take him out for the next 6-7 years. He is that good. Jake Lloyd dreams that one day, that one glorious day, he will take a contested pack mark. Ridley does that every week. This man actually chases people down and tackles them hard. He has strong and reliable hands, elite marking. You feel safe when the ball is coming his way and that, in itself, is a beautiful thing as a supporter. I haven't seen the numbers, its fair to say he is elite at intercept marks and contested marks-especially one on one. He gives the ball and immediately looks to receive it back-this is what we want.

Wait for it.... he takes all the kick Ins. All of them. He is an absolute pig, but the good kind. Not like Lloyd who makes you feel dirty, even as an owner. Something doesn't feel right. But as a Ridley owner, and supporter in my case, you feel empowered and happy. He has mastered that 15-35 metre kick but can also go long.

It's not often I get to sit down and watch a whole game of football these days. But I sat down to watch Ridley, Merrett and their essendon friends from start to finish. I celebrated every St Kilda point knowing my friend, my son, Ridley would step up and find a man with his kick or run 20 metres and kick it 60 down the middle. I'm not one to check scores until quarter breaks but I had the scores open next to me and watching Ridleys score rise was an amazing feeling- I really felt moments of joy. I felt like I was watching my son play, riding every possession with him.

Get him in. Start him next year and the year after. He cannot be stopped. Taggers tend to be shorter, can't tag him.

Ridley = success.
This post 🍆

Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Timberwolves

Barry Roundhouse kent, I hate this guy. You know what I hate about him the most? it is his stupid DP of jake stringer.

Actually was fun following him, good to see him still posting this year.

Barry Roundhouse kent, I hate this guy. You know what I hate about him the most? it is his stupid DP of jake stringer.

Actually was fun following him, good to see him still posting this year.
Haha get used to it kentington! The Parcel will continue to deliver the melts

Christian Petracca :cool:

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
De Goey > Cerra has started off pretty well :)

Noah Anderson has been pretty good for his price. Extra points for being a POD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back