Toast 2021 Nailed It

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2020
Narre Warren South
AFL Club
Essendon
Had a pretty ordinary week, but safe to say it woud've been worse if I hadn't done this galaxy brain trade:

Zjkkc7L.jpg

I'm gonna chalk this up as a win...

10 minutes before the Pies game, I had to either trade DeGoey out or keep him for a month (supposedly easier draw)
I've finally decided to pull the trigger with a few minutes to go

Out: DeGoey & Heeney
In: Gawn & Bergman

Unfortunately for DeGoey - he got injured and will miss games - phew for me!
As a bonus, I've got Bergman instead of Waterman and fielded Bergman as well

Yeah - these are small wins, but I'm gonna chalk it up when I can :D

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
I'm gonna chalk this up as a win...

10 minutes before the Pies game, I had to either trade DeGoey out or keep him for a month (supposedly easier draw)
I've finally decided to pull the trigger with a few minutes to go

Out: DeGoey & Heeney
In: Gawn & Bergman

Unfortunately for DeGoey - he got injured and will miss games - phew for me!
As a bonus, I've got Bergman instead of Waterman and fielded Bergman as well

Yeah - these are small wins, but I'm gonna chalk it up when I can :D

My consultant fee will be sent to to you through our PM'S. 😉

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Didn’t trade Jelly > Waterman and Clark > Ridley.

I still traded Waterman in for Brockman but if I did the above trades Dunkley would have gone from F1 to M4 to replace Jelly and Waterman would have gone to F6 instead of F7.

Starting Ziebell and Impey. Hilarious having two forwards who are gulling it up in defence fulltime.
Only started Zieb, but brought Impey in before the price rise

Literally 2 free premos, love it

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Getting Gawn this week when he bottomed out.

View attachment 1106884

He currently costs $200 more than he did in Rd1 and is projected to go up another 7.6k this week. He'll never be able to maintain a 140 average 750k+ price they said, can pick him up for 100k less in Rd8 they said 😂

g.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
He currently costs $200 more than he did in Rd1 and is projected to go up another 7.6k this week. He'll never be able to maintain a 140 average 750k+ price they said, can pick him up for 100k less in Rd8 they said 😂

View attachment 1106891
Yep, glad I got him for a bargain basememt 730k. 🤣

Srs tough. Spewing Neale and Jelly were so s**t, or I'd be top 100 easy dubs.

Bringing in Tex!

107 average in 3 matches
$191k profit
about to turn him into Neale or Oliver for $90k or $100k

giphy.gif

Hope I don't regret trading him out!

penga

Senior List
May 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Lucked out the last 2 weeks big time.

Trading out Daniel to Jiath (purely for cash geb) before his score of 19 and suspension, going against advice on here while keeping Stewart who was my other trade out option. Avoided that low score and a possible donut the next week and made 150k swing on the trade already.

Had a lot of cash in bank with the Flynn/Meek problem, was thinking to upgrade Clark or Sharp and Campbell to Ridley or Bowes and Hickey. Took advice some on here this time to not get Hickey and went straight to Gawn and avoided 2 injuries/lowish score from Bowes.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lucked out the last 2 weeks big time.

Trading out Daniel to Jiath (purely for cash geb) before his score of 19 and suspension, going against advice on here while keeping Stewart who was my other trade out option. Avoided that low score and a possible donut the next week and made 150k swing on the trade already.

Had a lot of cash in bank with the Flynn/Meek problem, was thinking to upgrade Clark or Sharp and Campbell to Ridley or Bowes and Hickey. Took advice some on here this time to not get Hickey and went straight to Gawn and avoided 2 injuries/lowish score from Bowes.

I don't understand, why would Stewart have been a trade out option in the first place?

penga

Senior List
May 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
I don't understand, why would Stewart have been a trade out option in the first place?
Was projected to lose like 20k and someone said he wasn't taking much kickins anymore, no one else to trade out that was losing money besides him and Daniel in defence, really wanted to go aggressive with Jiath to generate $ like how the Tex trade worked out for me (from Phillips) and hopefully score well but missed Chapman. In the end Daniel was scoring worse and projected to lose a bit more so was ‘logical’ decision between those 2.

penga

Senior List
May 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Also forgot my main reason was I didn’t see one of them in my final 6 defenders anymore due to Ridley’s hot start burning Daniel by 30-40 pts a week and didn’t have Lloyd who I was looking for to upgrade to later. So was freeing up some more $ for that. Started Laird in mids too and could swing him down back if I want other premo mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back