Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Just quietly, Joe Daniher cost me only $233K, is averaging 75, has made $104k and has BE of -4 :fire:

Wish I had of picked him.

Was in my team right till the start of round 1 where I was downgrading Daniher and Impey to free up cash to get Dusty in for round 2.

Managed to trade in Impey before his price rise at least.

Yeah certainly a good POD pick for me. Duggan and Degoey were my others....🙄

paul-rudd-paul-rudd-19336086-400-226.gif

That's a pretty big win. Dude will be AA this year
Certainly won't be Darcy "the forward" Moore
Despite being the best defender in the league he's more valuable as a decoy forward ffs

Certainly won't be Darcy "the forward" Moore
Despite being the best defender in the league he's more valuable as a decoy forward ffs

You guys need a marking forward immensely. I can understand what Bucks was trying to do even if I think it was pants on head re'ed.

You guys need a marking forward immensely. I can understand what Bucks was trying to do even if I think it was pants on head re'ed.
We need a lot

But let's start with some basics

Moore plays defence
Maynard and Crisp play halfback / Wing. Run and drive ffs
Josh Thomas plays for Barmah 2nds
WHE plays for Kilcunda Bass 2nds
Mark Keane - is jailed for crimes against football

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
We need a lot

But let's start with some basics

Moore plays defence
Maynard and Crisp play halfback / Wing. Run and drive ffs
Josh Thomas plays for Barmah 2nds
WHE plays for Kilcunda Bass 2nds
Mark Keane - is jailed for crimes against football

I don't watch a lot of footy but did catch Collingwood's first few games this year and the one player that stood out for me most was Moore. He's such a good player! Everything you'd want in a KP defender. He is in my opinion Collingwood's best player. (when playing in defence) To see him with the lowest number of possessions out of all 44 players on the field against GC of all teams is truly a crime against coaching.

I would sooner plonk Madgen at FF as a decoy and instruct him to run around in circles whilst making silly faces to distract his opponent before I would move Moore from defence.

I don't watch a lot of footy but did catch Collingwood's first few games this year and the one player that stood out for me most was Moore. He's such a good player! Everything you'd want in a KP defender. He is in my opinion Collingwood's best player. (when playing in defence) To see him with the lowest number of possessions out of all 44 players on the field against GC of all teams is truly a crime against coaching.

I would sooner plonk Madgen at FF as a decoy and instruct him to run around in circles whilst making silly faces to distract his opponent before I would move Moore from defence.
999 people out of 1000 can see it

Bucks is certainly the one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bringing in Tex!

107 average in 3 matches
$191k profit
about to turn him into Neale or Oliver for $90k or $100k

giphy.gif

Hope I don't regret trading him out!
I knew the bad score was coming, but due to solid scores and other issues, he had to stay. Anyway...

tenor.gif

RIP Claude

~$170k cash increase
93.2 average

Still a win

I knew the bad score was coming, but due to solid scores and other issues, he had to stay. Anyway...

tenor.gif

RIP Claude

~$170k cash increase
93.2 average

Still a win

I'm going to trade him out for Jelly this week and swing Dusty forward. :thumbsu:

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Gaff (but only every second week cos he’s a flat track bully campaigner who forgets what a football is as soon as he’s somewhere that isn’t Optus Stadium)

BFMC

Senior List
Mar 22, 2021
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
Started the weekend with a guaranteed donut and almost 200 points on the wrong side of projections in my cash league. Came out of the weekend having pulled off a 30 point win. Big <3 to Steven May for shouldering the bulk of that workload, and a cheeky pat on the back for myself for holding him when many others didnt.

As for year to date, still happy with my Daniher and Heppel selections. Circa $250k made between them, putting scores on the board that rookies aren't, and if injury carnage continues both may well end up being (somewhat forced) keepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back