Toast 2021 Nailed It

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2020
Narre Warren South
AFL Club
Essendon
Given tonight's news and how the byes have gone, these Round 9 trades look like an absolute masterstroke:

TbC1dly.jpg

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Ostrisized for trading Nic Nat for Grundy in R12 ......$585K Buy Price

Gains
Price is now $628K .....with scores of 121 and 125 .....and at the time of his recruitment, should have also played R14

1624340189694.png

Puts me 246 points ahead of Grundy, who's now cheaper than Nic Nat ......Nic Nat having 5 of the next 9 at Optus Stadium

Traded in Heppell in round 7 for $390k
He's averaged 100
He's made $115k
I'm about to turn him into Neale for $70k

✅

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
If Briggs got picked the plan was to loop CCJ with Impey and trade Weightman to Danger if CCJ scored 70+. Briggs didnt get named and CCJ died so I fielded Weightman and traded Impey to Danger with the cash I had from last week.

Who would've picked I'd have got 299 points out of those 2 players lol.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting the year with Sam Walsh

It’s hard to think of a better nailed it

Oct 6, 2020
Narre Warren South
AFL Club
Essendon
Starting the year with Sam Walsh

It’s hard to think of a better nailed it
I started Jack Steele.

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cripps > Whitfield trade a bust now.
Whitfield directly replaced Murphy.

That week was RCD > Newcombe, Robertson > campaigner-Jones, Murphy > Whitfield and Cripps > Miller. Don’t ruin the one good thing I’ve done all season because you’re still stubbornly holding onto Crippa :moustache:

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Whitfield directly replaced Murphy.

That week was RCD > Newcombe, Robertson > campaigner-Jones, Murphy > Whitfield and Cripps > Miller. Don’t ruin the one good thing I’ve done all season because you’re still stubbornly holding onto Crippa :moustache:

I'm stubbornly holding onto my few remaining trades. Tradeless kenties who sidewayesed Crippa will hopefully be copping doughnuts in the final round or two as karma for their lack of loyalty. Especially Carlton supporters. :moustache:

I'm stubbornly holding onto my few remaining trades. Tradeless kenties who sidewayesed Crippa will hopefully be copping doughnuts in the final round or two as karma for their lack of loyalty. Especially Carlton supporters. :moustache:
I didn’t sideways Crippa. I upgraded him to a true SP :moustache:

In all seriousness though I would love more than just about anyone else on this board to see Crippa turn it around and look like his old self. I’m happier (relative. we’re still s**t) watching our games and not owning him either. The poor bloke needs a rest though

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I didn’t sideways Crippa. I upgraded him to a true SP :moustache:

In all seriousness though I would love more than just about anyone else on this board to see Crippa turn it around and look like his old self. I’m happier (relative. we’re still sh*t) watching our games and not owning him either. The poor bloke needs a rest though

Yeh, you can tell yourself that but in reality you sidewayesed him to the softest kent in the AFL, Whitfield. :D

Nobody on this board loves Cripps more than me, not even Carlton supporters. I've owned him in SC every year since his rookie season. I will even pick him again next year as a 450k mid-pricer if he has a half decent pre-season. :)

Yeh, you can tell yourself that but in reality you sidewayesed him to the softest kent in the AFL, Whitfield. :D

Nobody on this board loves Cripps more than me, not even Carlton supporters. I've owned him in SC every year since his rookie season. I will even pick him again next year as a 450k mid-pricer if he has a half decent pre-season. :)
You can keep being rigid about the bolded if it makes you feel better 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back