NSWCROW

Make me an Admin!
Sep 16, 2006
NW SYNNEY
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
STURT - LIVERPOOL
I just posted in the " General " thread.
Traditionally the dedicated thread never has much traffic.

But yes, cracking race.
Stoked for young Bell.

Chase got the rough end but fu** he's a jet

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
I could never remember Micahel McDowell before he won the Daytona 500. But he actually raced in the Gold Coast INdy in 05. Whaddaya know?

All you'd ever read about on other sites is how great Nascar is and supercars "should do what nascar does".

But how far has the slightly above average fall in the last two decades? The Brickyard 400 is a 200, and it's on the Indy road course!

Lame-o.

Ljp86

West Coast Eagles - 2018 AFL Premiers!!
Apr 5, 2005
Jennifer Hawkins' bed
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Indoor Sports WA
I could never remember Micahel McDowell before he won the Daytona 500. But he actually raced in the Gold Coast INdy in 05. Whaddaya know?

All you'd ever read about on other sites is how great Nascar is and supercars "should do what nascar does".

But how far has the slightly above average fall in the last two decades? The Brickyard 400 is a 200, and it's on the Indy road course!

Lame-o.
The stages stuff is something I do not like at all. I think the racing is generally good but splitting each race into stages with compulsory yellow flag periods is very frustrating. Not a huge fan of how the Chase for the Cup is at the moment as well, I'd prefer they go back to 12 drivers with the most points rather than the current format.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BomberFan355

Club Legend
Jun 6, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Nascar, Cricket
Wasn't a no brainer before that last caution!

Just hung on, i was a little nervous with 15 to go. Deserved the Championship with the season he has had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad