2021 NASCAR Cup Series

Remove this Banner Ad

I could never remember Micahel McDowell before he won the Daytona 500. But he actually raced in the Gold Coast INdy in 05. Whaddaya know?

All you'd ever read about on other sites is how great Nascar is and supercars "should do what nascar does".

But how far has the slightly above average fall in the last two decades? The Brickyard 400 is a 200, and it's on the Indy road course!

Lame-o.

I could never remember Micahel McDowell before he won the Daytona 500. But he actually raced in the Gold Coast INdy in 05. Whaddaya know?

All you'd ever read about on other sites is how great Nascar is and supercars "should do what nascar does".

But how far has the slightly above average fall in the last two decades? The Brickyard 400 is a 200, and it's on the Indy road course!

Lame-o.

The stages stuff is something I do not like at all. I think the racing is generally good but splitting each race into stages with compulsory yellow flag periods is very frustrating. Not a huge fan of how the Chase for the Cup is at the moment as well, I'd prefer they go back to 12 drivers with the most points rather than the current format.

(Log in to remove this ad.)