Who will lift the Larry O'Brien trophy?

• Total voters
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Well he has two chips. in the annuls of time people will look at numbers.

in the same way derek fisher has 3. So Fisher > kd
I don't think so, everyone still reminds him about the move he made to the Warriors and how unjustifiable his rings are.

Hard to forget when KD decided to join the team with the best winning record in NBA history.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
I don't think so, everyone still reminds him about the move he made to the Warriors and how unjustifiable his rings are.

Hard to forget when KD decided to join the team with the best winning record in NBA history.

He just copied the lebron road.

What's he supposed to do after getting battered by the heatles

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
He just copied the lebron road.

What's he supposed to do after getting battered by the heatles
Of course he did, but the difference was the Heat before Lebron got there were just a first round exit if anything after Shaq. Not a 73 win team.

He got battered by the Warriors mate. Up 3-1 and couldn't close them out.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Of course he did, but the difference was the Heat before Lebron got there were just a first round exit if anything after Shaq. Not a 73 win team.

He got battered by the Warriors mate. Up 3-1 and couldn't close them out.

Still soft to join Bosh and wade cause you are not good enough to take the hardest road like Giannis. Dirk.

Imho.

Ditto the ad. Irving. Love success.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Still soft to join Bosh and wade cause you are not good enough to take the hardest road like Giannis. Dirk.

Imho.

First, if you know much about USA Milwaukee is a much better city than Cleveland. Hence it is easier to get better players to come to a better city.

Second, Clevelands front office did f*ck all to help Lebron in terms of getting half decent plsyers, he pretty much made that franchise relevant and took a starting 5 of Drew Gooden, Daniel Gibson, Sasha Pavlović, Zydrunas Ilgauskas and himself to the finals like what more did you want him to do when that was the best Cleveland could do for him at the time.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
First, if you know much about USA Milwaukee is a much better city than Cleveland. Hence it is easier to get better players to come to a better city.

Second, Clevelands front office did f*ck all to help Lebron in terms of getting half decent plsyers, he pretty much made that franchise relevant and took a starting 5 of Drew Gooden, Daniel Gibson, Sasha Pavlović, Zydrunas Ilgauskas and himself to the finals like what more did you want him to do when that was the best Cleveland could do for him at the time.

Idk much about USA, but I've heard Milwaukee it's a terrible city. They can't get fa targets and players like sterling brown get attacked by cops at 7/11. also smaller market And more dangerous than cavs land

You look at the bucks roster they have hardly been seen as an attractive market.

They have to sell the farm for Jrue who literally can't shoot. Imagine lebron being with a pg who shoots 4/20, 4/19 and can't lay up. The tears wouldn't stop.

Which may have set them back 10 years (relocate the team?) If Jrue / Giannis didn't re sign.

Anyway you cut it. Lebron's rings are similar to kd for mine

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Idk about USA but I've heard it's a terrible city. They can't get fa targets and players like sterling brown get attacked by cops at 7/11.

You look at the bucks roster they have hardly been seen as an attracted market.

They have to sell the farm for Jrue who literally can't shoot. Imagine lebron being with a pg who shoots 4/20, 4/19 and can't lay up. The tears wouldn't stop.

Which may have set them back 10 years (relocate the team?) If Jrue / Giannis didn't re sign.

Anyway you cut it. Lebron's rings are similar to kd for mine
Exactly.

For sure small market teams aren't winning championships through FA but through the draft.

Lebrons starting PG at cleveland before Kyrie was Daniel Gibson who ave 7.8 ppg for his career that alone should tell you the garbage lebron played with.

I wouldn't think so Milwaukee is a bigger market than Sac, NO etc

Agree to disagree.

Imho.

What is the hardest road though? Just because Giannis won this year does it qualify as the hard road? Injuries to key personnel on other teams had an impact signficantly. because at days end, if say the nets won no ones talking about the hardest road.

Of course that's not to say the bucks wouldnt have won if lebron, davis, harden, KL etc were fit

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
What is the hardest road though? Just because Giannis won this year does it qualify as the hard road? Injuries to key personnel on other teams had an impact signficantly. because at days end, if say the nets won no ones talking about the hardest road.

Of course that's not to say the bucks wouldnt have won if lebron, davis, harden, KL etc were fit

It's staying building up a s**t team and city from the ground to champions. Dusty could have gone to gws and won 5 but did it the hard way instead.

Bucks beat the superteam nets one of the most stacked ever teams

There are always injuries, such as the kawhi/ raptors ring you still get the trophy.

If your aunty had balls. Giannis played with a snapped knee, elbow, calf and flu according to injury reports. Fat ass harden was still playing. If your on the ground your right to go.

The bucks have very few decent players and one of them donte was out which is rarely noted

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels

Jrue can shoot, just inconsistently.

What you're describing is Michael Carter-Williams.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
You really hate mcw hey?

Jrue 3 point stats where better than I was expecting tbf

I don't hate him, his career just stalled because he couldn't shoot.

Jrue's scoring efficiency in New Orleans was always reasonable, especially given he barely gets any free throws. IMO his shot arc is too flat to ever be consistent, but it is what it is.

Reminder that this is the guy he replaced. First set is the conference finals loss against the Raptors, second is the series loss against the Heat last season.

bled1.png

bled2.png

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
I don't hate him, his career just stalled because he couldn't shoot.

Jrue's scoring efficiency in New Orleans was always reasonable, especially given he barely gets any free throws. IMO his shot arc is too flat to ever be consistent, but it is what it is.

Reminder that this is the guy he replaced. First set is the conference finals loss against the Raptors, second is the series loss against the Heat last season.

View attachment 1183646

View attachment 1183647

I appreciate bledsoe was comically bad.

Hence bucks having to give* 5 first round in the Jrue expiring contract trade

*essentially

Last edited:
Back