2021 NBA Finals Thread (Phoenix Suns v Milwaukee Bucks). Bucks Champions

Who will lift the Larry O'Brien trophy?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Giannis looks like the proud kid who just brought his first car home after scrimping and saving towards it for years.

Durant looks like the entitled rich kid whose father bought his first car for his birthday and then bought him the upgraded car he expected for his next birthday.

One is filled with overflowing joy and pride, the other is just happy.
Most accurate description of the two.

Wym? I saw the good in Milwaukee winning the chip
I saw good in not losing my log in details after losing the series, nor blaming the refs for the outcome.

Unlike yourself when the Nuggets got swept for example.

Amazing how that stuff happens.

I saw good in not losing my log in details after losing the series, nor blaming the refs for the outcome.

Unlike yourself when the Nuggets got swept for example.

Amazing how that stuff happens.
NBA+1.jpg

Robert Horry spoke about the Milwaukee Bucks 2021 championship run in the recent episode of his podcast "Big Shot Bob."

“I don’t think there’s ever gonna be a chance for a team to three-peat,” Horry said. “You might get a team to go back to back, but as far as three-peat, I doubt that. It might even be any back-to-back teams cause think about what the Lakers did. They win a championship; the next year, they got a whole different team. We know Milwaukee ain’t gonna go back to back cause they shouldn’t have been there in the first place. … They only won that because of a big toe.”

Robert Horry spoke about the Milwaukee Bucks 2021 championship run in the recent episode of his podcast "Big Shot Bob."

“I don’t think there’s ever gonna be a chance for a team to three-peat,” Horry said. “You might get a team to go back to back, but as far as three-peat, I doubt that. It might even be any back-to-back teams cause think about what the Lakers did. They win a championship; the next year, they got a whole different team. We know Milwaukee ain’t gonna go back to back cause they shouldn’t have been there in the first place. … They only won that because of a big toe.”
It's weird that the king of being in the right spot at the right time is so dismissive of the Bucks being in the right spot at the right time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 out of 4 aint bad

ElKz4uqUcAAS477.jpg

Back