Play Nice 2021 NBA Playoffs Thread - Conference Semi Finals. Nets v Bucks, 76ers v Hawks, Jazz v Clippers, Suns v Nuggets

Remove this Banner Ad

definitely no foul huh? What does Johnson hit exactly?
View attachment 1153123

My browser doesn't let me watch that.

Anyway, there was minimal contact on a drive to the basket. Same as 50 drives a game.

Also, you didn't answer my question. Do you think the Joker should have been hit with a T when he walked up to the ref clapping his hands after a no call? Or do you think he got away with it because he's a star?

I'm not peternorth , I couldn't reverse jinx if my life depended on it.

Genuinely thrilled for your Sunnies, been a tough few years.
You have Robert Harvey coaching now, you can do anything.

Thanks mate. It’s nice to enjoy a team that plays hard on both ends

Are you on the suns wagon (like many)

I most certainly am :)

Aside from Philly, I really don't mind any of the other Teams (Nets team of super villains are no where near as detestable as Philly and their insufferable fanbase and Joel)

Would like a first time NBA Champion as well. And Monty Williams is a good guy. So Go Suns !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My browser doesn't let me watch that.

Anyway, there was minimal contact on a drive to the basket. Same as 50 drives a game.

Also, you didn't answer my question. Do you think the Joker should have been hit with a T when he walked up to the ref clapping his hands after a no call? Or do you think he got away with it because he's a star?

It’s a foul if the contact is enough to dislodge the ball.

And no, I’m not surprised. I’ve seen tons of players throw air punches towards the ref and not be T’ed. Also depends which Ref it’s directed at

Denver Nuggets.

More like Denver No-Guts.

I hope you didn't stay up all night working on that one.

CP3 actually lasting the duration of a playoffs is their biggest opponent.

Fine margins.

We’ve come a long way since running trying to run a pick n roll with Canaan and Bender

Good thing you managed to drive out the Canaanites.

You have Robert Harvey coaching now, you can do anything.

Can we get our draft picks back?

Asking for nahnah

Do not get me started on the way we devalue our own draft picks

I won't go there.

Can we talk about whether paying your best players to play for other, better teams may not be an optimal strategy? At least when the Pistons and Hornets do it the players are seemingly old, injured and/or washed up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back