Play Nice 2021 NBA Playoffs Thread - Conference Semi Finals. Nets v Bucks, 76ers v Hawks, Jazz v Clippers, Suns v Nuggets

Remove this Banner Ad

Giannis is going to win with spuds

Maybe, it took Middleton standing up in game 6 and then averaging 5 steals a game to get there though.

I had Clippers v Bucks as my finals tip, but if CP3 can come back I'm backing the Suns.

Good call well done to Middleton.

Maybe not good enough to be number 2 on a championship team but he is trying his best :).

Smooth af too

So, Giannis is only good enough to be a number 3 for a Championship team. And it sounds like Middleton is the same.

Going to be weird when the Bucks win a Championship with two number 3s.

Yup Jrue will lock down Trae and it will be awful

Philly Bucks has 7 game series written all over it

I went through Trae's splits and there are only two teams he plays worse than Milwaukee and that's GSW and Utah.

Sub .500 TS% against all of those teams.

I don't think I've ever seen two teams as gassed as Bucks and Nets were in yesterday's OT. Huge series win for the Bucks and much needed, with Irving and Harden's troubles with injury they just had to make it count.

Hoping Philly win this game, Philly vs Bucks will be a lot more competitive than Bucks Vs Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really have to take a lot of abuse in the NBA as Refs...

If I was Stern reincarnated I would make it that tech fouls just counted towards your personal fouls and they were a 2 shot penalty and then call a shitload more of them.

Then it would shut them up.

Refs are scared to give them out because if they give out 2 then a star gets ejected and no one wants to see that.

Trae 1/12 get Atlanta somehow still up by 2 at the half.

Simmons again in foul trouble and again to passive, but facilitating nicely and playing awesome D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back