Play Nice 2021 NBA Playoffs Thread - Conference Semi Finals. Nets v Bucks, 76ers v Hawks, Jazz v Clippers, Suns v Nuggets

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen_Shot_2021-06-13_at_2.16.35_PM.png

It was a ridiculous overreaction to game 2 in here (only good enough to be the third best player in a Chamionship Team? lol). People quickly forgot he was 16/24 for 34 points in Game 1 ffs.
And they were down by 20 pts for the most part of G1, ur point being?

Get him up against a good defensive side like Philly and he will get get found out again. Everyone who knows basketball knew he should be putting up good numbers in this Brooklyn series

Get him up against a good defensive side like Philly and he will get get found out again. Everyone who knows basketball knew he should be putting up good numbers in this Brooklyn series

Miami were a pretty good defensive side and they swept them.

What a load of rubbish. Giannis was very solid against the champion Toronto team and was let down by his teammates bricking it.

Hopefully Giannis or Simmons win the ring to stick it up you blokes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t Aaron Gordon supposed to be an elite defender?

All I’ve seen him do is run people over, turn the ball over every time he touches it, brick every 3 he takes, miss bunnies at the rim

What is he actually good at aside from dunking?

Isn’t Aaron Gordon supposed to be an elite defender?

All I’ve seen him do is run people over, turn the ball over every time he touches it, brick every 3 he takes, miss bunnies at the rim

What is he actually good at aside from dunking?

He's supposed to be a decent defender who can switch.

Offensively he's less than the sum of his parts. Can pass, handle and shoot a little, but not above average in any facet.

He'd look better as the fourth or fifth starter on a loaded team. Unfortunately for Denver they lost Murray soon after they traded for him.

No idea what he's after as a contract, but nobody should pay him more than fourth or fifth starter money. And I don't think Denver will.

He's supposed to be a decent defender who can switch.

Offensively he's less than the sum of his parts. Can pass, handle and shoot a little, but not above average in any facet.

He'd look better as the fourth or fifth starter on a loaded team. Unfortunately for Denver they lost Murray soon after they traded for him.

No idea what he's after as a contract, but nobody should pay him more than fourth or fifth starter money. And I don't think Denver will.
Yeah he isn’t worth more than 10-12 mill IMO, if he gets in the 20-25 range a franchise is seriously braindead

Crowder has blocked 4 of his shots in one half lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back