Play Nice 2021 NBA Playoffs Thread - Conference Semi Finals. Nets v Bucks, 76ers v Hawks, Jazz v Clippers, Suns v Nuggets

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s pathetic from Jokic

Grow up you moron
Please, who's the moron, the world class player or the keyboard warrior? He was silly and acted in frustration. But hes been unbelievable all season and carried the team.
I reckon he'd like a few more calls from refs, but that wasn't the way to show it.

Considering he actually hit the ball that’s actually considered an attempted steal which last time I looked was part of the game, putrid ejection flagrant 1 at best

It's not an attempted steal, you'd never wind up like that if you were genuinely trying to steal the ball.

Whether it merits an ejection is another matter entirely. He didn't look like he was intending to hit Payne in the face, but that's what can easily happen when you wind up like that.

Please, who's the moron, the world class player or the keyboard warrior? He was silly and acted in frustration. But hes been unbelievable all season and carried the team.
I reckon he'd like a few more calls from refs, but that wasn't the way to show it.
Was lucky he didn’t shatter his nose, he wound up and just missed collecting him

The refs have been pathetic all series, especially in his favor, but that’s an ordinary way to go down

It’s soft to eject him cos luckily he did miss him, but after some I’ve seen this season I was suprised it took them 5 mins to call it a Flagrant 2

It's not an attempted steal, you'd never wind up like that if you were genuinely trying to steal the ball.

Whether it merits an ejection is another matter entirely. He didn't look like he was intending to hit Payne in the face, but that's what can easily happen when you wind up like that.

Literally knocks the ball out of his hands as far as I can see. How is that not a steal?

The hand is the ball too, no?

Literally knocks the ball out of his hands as far as I can see. How is that not a steal?

Was he trying to steal the ball, or was he taking out his frustration?

If you're legitimately trying to steal the ball, you don't wind up. It serves no purpose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you ignoring the fact he hit Payne in the face before getting near the ball?

Flagrant 1 for sure. Ejection was stiff

Considering he actually hit the ball that’s actually considered an attempted steal which last time I looked was part of the game, putrid ejection flagrant 1 at best
Whether you're attempting a basketball play or not goes out the window when you wind up like that and collect someone in the head. Was flagrant 1 though all things considered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back