2021 NBA Playoffs Thread First Round. Vale Heat, Celtics, Wizards, Knicks, Grizzlies, Trail Blazers, Lakers, Mavericks

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the inaugural post COVID-19 crowd restricted NBA playoffs. The playoff picture is almost complete as the Grizzly bears are trying to claw their way to 8th spot in San Francisco. Winner to take on the Jazz.

So as it stands right now (22:47 Friday 21st May, USA Eastern daylight time), the Grizz look like advancing. But as we know, you can never go the early crow in sport (see Brisbane Lions QF in 2020).

The below image illustrates the bracket so far

2021nbabracket.png

NBA CONFERENCE SEMI FINALS HERE:

Last edited:

When Luka gets a proper 2nd option this Dallas team will be legit.
Who does he get though and can Luka still be as effective playing off the ball?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd want Luka playing with the ball, ideally you'd pair him with an elite two way forward that's comfortable off the ball.
I think an elite two way forward is ideal for any team! Very hard to come by, especially with KP on the books

I think an elite two way forward is ideal for any team! Very hard to come by, especially with KP on the books

Surely they look at a trade with Porzingas whilst his value still remains fairly stable. I did see something that linked Lauri Markkanen with them. He would be a solid addition to this line-up, the gap will be another 4 that doesn't play defence. They need a Jerami Grant type.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back