NCAA 2021 - NCAA - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

That was targeting

When you lead with the helmet that is the end of the story

Excusing it is nonsense
Concussion symptons
Sit him for the next 13 days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as long as he can string the words "im good coach" together he will get back in. and they will claim "delayed concussion" tomorrow

Hell he need only say “uhhuh” when they go are you okay?

Just a reminder…last time we played the 8th ranked team in the country

In 1986, the quarterback leading Miami (OH) University was Terry Morris, a guy who would lead his school to the biggest win in school history.

They traveled to Baton Rouge, where LSU has never been easy to beat. The Tigers were ranked eighth at the time and it didn't seem like a game the Redhawks would have a chance to win.

Well, not only did they have a chance, but they knocked off the LSU Tigers, on the road, 21-12.

Just a reminder…last time we played the 8th ranked team in the country

In 1986, the quarterback leading Miami (OH) University was Terry Morris, a guy who would lead his school to the biggest win in school history.

They traveled to Baton Rouge, where LSU has never been easy to beat. The Tigers were ranked eighth at the time and it didn't seem like a game the Redhawks would have a chance to win.

Well, not only did they have a chance, but they knocked off the LSU Tigers, on the road, 21-12.
Also, if you lose it
the series will be tied.
Last time Cincy were this close was 100 years ago

Also, if you lose it
the series will be tied.
Last time Cincy were this close was 100 years ago

True story..while there we had nations longest winless streak after Columbia won a game. Why longest winless streak? Our idiot head coach played for a tie.

When we finally won, I almost got knocked out by goalpost we tore down—crossbar nearly clipped my dome

Marched that bad boy uptown and got hammered

Last game I ever attended in person at Miami because nothing was topping that one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back