NCAA 2021 - NCAA - Week 13 (Thanksgiving)

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Unconvincing win like that could still cost Bama for playoffs if they lose next week to Georgia though couldn't it?

Bama will probably win next week now tho, that was their chance to slip up.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Unconvincing win like that could still cost Bama for playoffs if they lose next week to Georgia though couldn't it?
Depends who else wins next week. Michigan, Cinci are win and in. Big12 champ, Oregon, ND and Alabama might be fighting for the last spot.

But i think keeping 2 teams who play in a championship game is dumb, treat them like a pseudo quarter-final if they are close.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Playoff rankings will be interesting this week. Alabama should be jumped by Michigan.

But depending on where the rankings sit some chaos nextweek could let in a team who doesnt play next week.
Iowa, Cinci, Baylor, Georgia [big win] next week could be a debate about Ohio St or ND getting the 4 seed without even playing unless Ohio St drop lower than 5. Oregon are done even if they avenge the Utah loss because they fell too far

Depends who else wins next week. Michigan, Cinci are win and in. Big12 champ, Oregon, ND and Alabama might be fighting for the last spot.

But i think keeping 2 teams who play in a championship game is dumb, treat them like a pseudo quarter-final if they are close.
Lets see what Oklahoma State does.

3 spots behind Cincinnati with the opportunity for 2 top 10 wins to close out the year

I'll go with
1. Alabama (I think they still beat Georgia)
2. Georgia
3. Michigan
4. Oklahoma State

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Where you been the past few years?

Big XII has 2 top 10 defences.
Havent really watched them this season, but dont rate them. Im not expecting them to do anything in whatever NY6 bowl they end up in.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lets see what Oklahoma State does.

3 spots behind Cincinnati with the opportunity for 2 top 10 wins to close out the year

I'll go with
1. Alabama (I think they still beat Georgia)
2. Georgia
3. Michigan
4. Oklahoma State
Committee has shown they dont rate the Big12 or Pac-12. No chance OK St get in over Cinci.

Unless Alabama win huge i dont see them getting to 1. Michigan would be 1 in that scenario. Georgia/Alabama 2/3 depending on the debate then Cinci 4 over ND and OK St.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
That's a blast from the past
Justin Blackmon
Wasn't he an epic bust in the NFL due to attitude?
Wasnt attitude. mental health and alcoholic. I feel he could of been something if the Jags traded him to somewhere he wanted to play

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
That's a blast from the past
Justin Blackmon
Wasn't he an epic bust in the NFL due to attitude?
Substance abuse - apparently was reasonably well known in some scouting circles that he spent all his free time at the bar, plus he smoked a lot of weed, both apparently as a form of self-medication to deal with stuff he went through as a child

Committee has shown they dont rate the Big12 or Pac-12. No chance OK St get in over Cinci.
That's bs

The Big XII is 24-6 OOC

Oklahoma State 3-0
Oklahoma 3-0
Baylor 3-0
Iowa State 2-1 (Loss to Big Ten West champions)
Kansas State 3-0
West Virginia 2-1 (Loss to a .500 Big Ten East team who had 4 losses to top 20 teams)
Texas 2-1 (Loss to ranked SEC team)
TCU 2-1 (Loss to an 8-4 AAC team who started 7-0 which got to top 20)
Texas Tech 3-0
Kansas 1-2 (Losses to a 10-2 SBC team which got to top 15, and Duke)

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Not sure how #8 wasn't offside on that safety play. His helmet is clearly level with the ball at the point of the snap.

I hate it when the former ref in the commentary box sides with the clearly wrong call on the field out of some misguided loyalty or something

It looked close, but hard to tell when camera is that high and on the angle. it always happens same with goal line plays from angles like that

Back