NCAA 2021 - NCAA - Week 13 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished watching our game. Another easy win and a shutout against the nerds. This ridiculously easy run we have had makes me nervous for next week but I still think we should beat Bama. Our defence is just too damn good. As good as Stetson Bennett has been, I would feel more comfortable if JT Daniels had a run of games under his belt and was starting next week.

Commentators made comment about how Bedlam mightn't survive Oklahoma moving to the SEC.

SEC plays 4OOC games, Big XII the 3
OSU traditionally plays 1 p5, 1 g5, 1 fcs
OU traditionally plays 1 p5, 2 g5

Oklahoma will happily continue if it stays 4 OOC, however, if it changes to 3, could be tight.
But Oklahoma State? Would they want to up their SOO drastically by playing 2 p5 every season? Or be locked into Oklahoma as their only p5 opponent?

I dont know about that.
I hope it can stay. Great game. But who knows.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Commentators made comment about how Bedlam mightn't survive Oklahoma moving to the SEC.

SEC plays 4OOC games, Big XII the 3
OSU traditionally plays 1 p5, 1 g5, 1 fcs
OU traditionally plays 1 p5, 2 g5

Oklahoma will happily continue if it stays 4 OOC, however, if it changes to 3, could be tight.
But Oklahoma State? Would they want to up their SOO drastically by playing 2 p5 every season? Or be locked into Oklahoma as their only p5 opponent?

I dont know about that.
I hope it can stay. Great game. But who knows.
It should survive. and should be able to stay thanksgiving weekend.

Its not like when ND dropped the Big10 from the schedule to align with the ACC.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
If Georgia was literally any other team they would be a lock. but the fact they are named Georgia we are just expecting them to lay and egg and f**k it up.

But who knows, perhaps with the MLB team winning the Georgia sports curse has lifted, or just the fact that no one cares about baseball so it still exists.

If Georgia was literally any other team they would be a lock. but the fact they are named Georgia we are just expecting them to lay and egg and f**k it up.

But who knows, perhaps with the MLB team winning the Georgia sports curse has lifted, or just the fact that no one cares about baseball so it still exists.
I think the falcons have taken the hit for the state so everyone else can succeed

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Riley going to be the USC HC. Didnt see that coming, but i like it for USC. Didnt expect him to leave Oklahoma for anything other than the NFL.

Coaching openings and fillings so far.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Also 1 group of 5 team will miss on a Bowl with 83 teams reaching eligibility and only 82 spots. Sucks for that team. Should be a Power 5 team that misses. Either WVU or LSU as the last ones being eligable.

Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Ducks, Yankees
Lincoln Riley to USC is the home run hire that the Trojans have been looking for going back to finding a replacement for Pete Carroll. A proven elite head coach, young offensive mind, and well regarded when it comes to recruiting California prospects. I will be absolutely shocked if USC isn't a playoff team in 2 years time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back