Pokémon Master
Aug 1, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
#BostonStrong #RiseUp
Boise State broke Florida State

before we played them 38 of the previous 40 years they had made a bowl, 25 of which are the 6 that became the NY6.

In that time span they went .765 (383-116-2)

Since then they've gone .360 (9-16) and have managed to sneak the return bout under the carpet to forget about it

Last edited:

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Boise State broke Florida State

before we played them 38 of the previous 40 years they had made a bowl, 25 of which are the 6 that became the NY6.

In that time span they went .765 (383-116-2)

Since then they've gone .360 (9-16) and have managed to sneak the return bout under the carpet to forget about it
I think FSU broke in Jimbos last year. they are no different than Miami now. they get ranked in the preseason on name and history. and will be need a late season run to get to a bowl. They struggle with recruiting, that was part of why Jimbo ran away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deck

Premiership Player
Aug 7, 2004
Melburn
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, SF 49ers, FSU
I think FSU broke in Jimbos last year. they are no different than Miami now. they get ranked in the preseason on name and history. and will be need a late season run to get to a bowl. They struggle with recruiting, that was part of why Jimbo ran away
I don't think FSU have been ranked since Jimbo left.

drd23

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I imagine there's a section of Twitter that is blowing up about where that 4th down fake punt was spotted but imo the right call was made

That non-call for intentional grounding was not right though

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad