NCAA 2021 - NCAA - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

When was the last time all top 10 ranked teams all won?
prob a cupcake weekend in November one year. You normally have at least one team with a week off.

Week 4 2018 it happened looking at early season games from the past few years

not sure what I think of Arizona State's jersey

From a distance, it's slick
Up closer, you see the symbolism, and I am sure that their fans would love what it stands for
But I dont like it.

why did clock stop at 5 seconds for a while there??...
In college football, the clock stops for a few seconds after a first down to allow the officials to reset everything.

not sure what I think of Arizona State's jersey

From a distance, it's slick
Up closer, you see the symbolism, and I am sure that their fans would love what it stands for
But I dont like it.
not using the fade on the numbers for the blackout anymore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3rd quarter
Okie Lite - 12min top (punt and missed fg)
Boise State - 1min top (3 and out)

0-0

Lets keep the ball moving and give the defence a rest.
and 3 and out
ffs

Bama survive against Florida. Hopefully this means some tougher competition out of the SEC East other than Georgia.

Michigan State run over the top of the U in the 4th love the shade thrown

First 3-0 start for the Spartans since 2015. 4 should win games coming up before playing Michigan.

Bama survive against Florida. Hopefully this means some tougher competition out of the SEC East other than Georgia.

Michigan State run over the top of the U in the 4th love the shade thrown

First 3-0 start for the Spartans since 2015. 4 should win games coming up before playing Michigan.

Throwing shade at a team no one expects much for is wild when the entire nation is still waiting for you to score in the Playoff semi final that started about 6 years ago

Fresno State up over UCLA
BYU up over Arizona State
Northern Arizona up over Arizona
San Diego State beat Utah

This Pac-12 sucks.

Perhaps the Rose Bowl should quickly ditch the Pac-12 allignment and sign up with the MWC
Might actually stand a chance vs the BigTen

Throwing shade at a team no one expects much for is wild when the entire nation is still waiting for you to score in the Playoff semi final that started about 6 years ago
"No one expects" there are enough flogs giving the U votes the past few weeks to rank them in the polls. So there are some that rate them - even if they don't justify it.

"No one expects" there are enough flogs giving the U votes the past few weeks to rank them in the polls. So there are some that rate them - even if they don't justify it.
If you are reading anything into rankings this early in the season. thats on you. its just name recognition at this point of the season and who is the best a PR.

Fresno State up over UCLA
BYU up over Arizona State
Northern Arizona up over Arizona
San Diego State beat Utah

This Pac-12 sucks.

Perhaps the Rose Bowl should quickly ditch the Pac-12 allignment and sign up with the MWC
Might actually stand a chance vs the BigTen

Oregon go alright

But UCLA, just when hope was forming.....

Oregon go alright

But UCLA, just when hope was forming.....
Pac-12 has been s**t since they were still the Pac-10.

They have 2-3 teams up every year. most of the time its been Stanford and Oregon. the rest have been bad. like real bad losing to FCS teams and getting smashed weekly. the middle of the Pac-12 just beats up on eachother making the conference look worse.

The ACC looks just as bad this season. if not worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back