NCAA 2021 - NCAA - Week 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Not quite yet. Stanford type drive needed here for BC
huge amount of time left. 1:48 in college is forever because the clock stops momentarily on 1st downs to reset the chains

deck

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
Melburn
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, SF 49ers, FSU
Why is WatchESPN missing streams for some of the ranked team games? Auburn/LSU & Florida/Kentucky were even ESPN2 games in the states.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Why is WatchESPN missing streams for some of the ranked team games? Auburn/LSU & Florida/Kentucky were even ESPN2 games in the states.
Must of been a glitch. was in the schedule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deck

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
Melburn
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, SF 49ers, FSU
Must of been a glitch. was in the schedule.
Tends to happen regularly. Don't bother me for live games much as the the "your program is in a commercial break" get quite irritating after a while so I prefer a dodgy stream.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tends to happen regularly. Don't bother me for live games much as the the "your program is in a commercial break" get quite irritating after a while so I prefer a dodgy stream.
the commercial break card doesnt bother me much. but blacking out the halftime show does.

Finally got to watch our game. I was hoping for more of a contest after the training run we had last week but alas it wasn't to be. To shut out the number 8 ranked team with Stetson friggin Bennett at QB is something else. Maybe we are a better side than I thought going into the season.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Amazing touchdown by Auburn. Their QB, Bo Nix scrambled around for about 30 seconds with half the LSU defence right on his hammer.
He was almost sacked about 3 or 4 times. They had him totally hemmed in near the sideline, but he finally found an open man in the end zone
Ridiculous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back