Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
Melburn
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, SF 49ers, FSU
Almost every game is on YouTube
I don't have trouble accessing games but when you have a paid service and you end up with a lesser service than going the pirate route. ESPN will only have themselves to blame when they eventually crumble.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Dont worry UK will shoot up the rankings just in time to give UGA another top 15 win in 2 weeks.
Called it. shoot up to 16. will move up more if they handle LSU. all to make UGA look better

Almost every game is on YouTube
But finding it is hard.
Last year I found 1 or 2 games
This year I havnt found any
All I've found is the commentary playing with the drive chart on the screen

Though, Someone else found UNR-BSU for me this week, so it was the 2nd game this year I've seen live (And I have found a page that had put up the UCF, OSU and UTEP games for me - Just havnt gotten around to watching them, lol)

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
But finding it is hard.
Last year I found 1 or 2 games
This year I havnt found any
All I've found is the commentary playing with the drive chart on the screen

Though, Someone else found UNR-BSU for me this week, so it was the 2nd game this year I've seen live (And I have found a page that had put up the UCF, OSU and UTEP games for me - Just havnt gotten around to watching them, lol)
If you are fine watching on delay TYT is still public since the tracker still hasnt been reopened. looks like all the Boise games have been covered so far this season

If you are fine watching on delay TYT is still public since the tracker still hasnt been reopened. looks like all the Boise games have been covered so far this season
I need to know the score there and then
I will watch it live
Rarely go through and watch replays, even if it's Adelaide, Atlanta or Boise State. Win lose or draw.
Live or never.

lol, I will sit through a blowout loss live, but I wont watch a classic on replay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back