NCAA 2021 - NCAA - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Purdue in upset alert over 2-Iowa
Boilermaker boilover alert

Should be further in front than 24-7

Late in 3rd quarter, they drove 85 yards. 3rd down, goal to go. One of their receivers caught the ball, arced towards the sideline and laid out for the pylon but lost his grip on the ball a few centimetres short of it - ball hit the pylon. :grimacing:

Technically a fumble in the end zone (unrecovered, ball out of play) = turnover & touchback. Iowa ball at their 20.

They've gotta change that fricken rule. It's absurd.

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What a crazy play.
Purdue nearly score a TD but just lose the ball for a touchback.
Sorry... didn't see this post :D

Man, I hate that rule

The rules should encourage a player to go for glory and reach for the end zone with the ball.
But if I was coach, I would be kicking my players up the arse if they reach out like that and fumble.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Boise just got lucky
converted 3rd and 8 and got it from midfield to the red zone
but it looked like Cobbs bobbled it, and by the time it was secured i think he stepped out

ill take it.

and useless BYU
You weremeant to win out
But see, this is the problem of independence
your season is dead, and now the best you can hope for is a good opponent in the C-USA in the Independence Bowl
lol.

AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
Boilermaker boilover alert

Should be further in front than 24-7

Late in 3rd quarter, they drove 85 yards. 3rd down, goal to go. One of their receivers caught the ball, arced towards the sideline and laid out for the pylon but lost his grip on the ball a few centimetres short of it - ball hit the pylon. :grimacing:

Technically a fumble in the end zone (unrecovered, ball out of play) = turnover & touchback. Iowa ball at their 20.

They've gotta change that fricken rule. It's absurd.

Prior to today Perdue had the fewest turnovers in college football for the year with 2, against the team with the most in Iowa.

Perdue ended up with 4 picks, and won the turnover battle 4-1!

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bedlam in Tennessee

The Knoxville rednecks are throwing bottles & crap on the field after the referee ruled they were a few inches short of the marker on a 4th and 24 completion over the middle. (They were trailing 26-31 with 55 seconds left and ball at midfield.)

The receiver (tight end?) probably should've made it - the Ole Miss safety had lined him up and missed. He received a glancing hit and stumbled forwards with the ball cradled low against his belly. He just had to hold the ball a bit higher up under his armpit as he fell and he would've had it.

Correct call not award the 1st Down, but try telling that to the hillbilly cousin-f**kers in the stands

Rebels players haven't helped matters by gloating, taunting and waving bye-bye to the pissed off crowd behind them

I think Lane Kiffin was hit with a golf ball.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back