NFL 2021 NFC Championship Game - San Francisco at Los Angeles Rams

Remove this Banner Ad

Sanchez took the Jets to back to back AFCCG and beat the Pats in Foxboro in Divisional Round of playoffs. He was competent for a couple of years before falling apart.
He threw 20 picks in one of those years, Jimmy for his faults doesn't turn the ball over that much (could argue he gets lucky)

Couldn't even get his pass completion % above 55. Most of the time jimmys is high 60's

Sanchez had passer ratings at his peak of high 60's to mid 70's. Jimmys is high 90's to low 100's

Sanchez was a lot more Tebow and a lot less Jimmy

The 49ers... I don't know what to make of them...

This season they beat Raiders, Chargers, Texans, Falcons, Vikings, Bengals, Jags, bears, Lions and Rams.
Snuck into play offs by a field goal in overtime after being down 17-0.
Then hung on by the skin of their teeth to beat the cowboys who were penalised a record 14 times.
Then beat the packers in the snow without scoring an offensive touchdown the whole game.

They just have this grit and determination (something the packers lack) about them and seem like the stars are aligning for them.

I think the Rams are better and should win easily but this 49ers team is on an amazing run...and this play off series has been insane.
NFC West played AFC West did they? I could have sworn Colts, Jags, Titans and Texans were in AFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NFC West played AFC West did they? I could have sworn Colts, Jags, Titans and Texans were in AFC

I think it's next year's match up...talk about 2 groups of death.

Both Sanchez and Garoppolo are similar tho. Game managers Jets and Niners relying on a top D and run game.
Except one game manager has a much higher completion %, much higher passing rating, makes better plays and doesn't turn the ball as near as much

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Except one game manager has a much higher completion %, much higher passing rating, makes better plays and doesn't turn the ball as near as much

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Give me Jimmy over Sanchez any day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back