NFL 2021 NFC Championship Game - San Francisco at Los Angeles Rams

Remove this Banner Ad

:nflnfc:

MONDAY, JANUARY 31 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
(6) San Francisco at (3) Los Angeles Rams

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:

I wonder if McVay and his arrogance in week 18 will comeback and hurt them. Because they were celebrating the win early in week 18 and then lost, allowing the 9ers to make the playoffs over the Saints.

I wonder if McVay and his arrogance in week 18 will comeback and hurt them. Because they were celebrating the win early in week 18 and then lost, allowing the 9ers to make the playoffs over the Saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surpringly record of a team sweeping the opposition when matched up 3 times in a season is 12-7 for.

On the other hand, the Rams are not the same team the 49ers used to run roughshod over..will be tough to sweep a good Rams team.

Still better matchup for the 49ers than going to Tampa.

54 Super Bowls in a row where the host city didn't have its team in the Super Bowl....now, one game away from having two in a row (Bucs, Rams)
Rams can also be the first team in history to play a home Championship game and Home Superbowl.

I was going to ask if you don't count Pasadena as LA (Rams 1980) then SoFi is also technically not in LA the city. Then you also had the 49ers playing at Stanford in the Bay Area.
Yeah sorry i meant to say stadium originally because a local region host has occured before but not strictly a teams actual home stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back