Remove this Banner Ad

Jonnu Smith 900+ receiving yards
Irv Smith 800+ receiving yards
Kristian Fulton all pro second team
Titans lead the league in sacks
Burns and Hunter tie for most sacks in the NFL 16.5

Kadarius Toney bust city...on-field and off-field arrests etc

DeVonta Smith 1,000 yards and 10 TDs

Carson Wentz injured within first dix weeks...Jacob Eason becomes starter and wow,sirs all (except me), becomes franchise QB of the Colts for at least a year or two.

Tom Brady 50 TDs, 5,000 yards

Jared Goff 35 TDs, 4,000 yards and better QBR than Stafford

Broncos 2-14 and #1 overall pick in the draft = new QB

Justin Herbert MVP as Chargers take the division and #1 seed

Jaguars make playoffs as a wild card as Trevor Lawrence surprises many by being elite from the get go.

NFCN truly bloodbath, all teams like 9-8 down to 7-10

Jalen Hurts traded to Houston for Deshaun Watson prior to week 4

Patriots suffer tons of injuries and finish last in the NFCE - always/often happens when teams try to Dream Team during the off-season

Mahomes has a s**t year statistically, the super bowl loss, the defensive method, is used against him all year and he struggles. Chiefs merely get a wild card birth.

Super Bowl is poised to be LA vs LA until Tom Brady wrecks the Rams in the NFCCG

Bucs go b2b defeating Herberts Chargers.

Ravens get bounced in wildcard week or miss the playoffs completely leading to mass overhaul of coaching department.
Its a minefield the NFCN this season. Bengals surely take a step up, Steelers step down, Browns and Ravens very competitive, but the entire division will be strong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since its the bold prediction thread ill go with coz I think there is an above 20% chance it happens, Seattle self implode. Carroll gets fired. Players getting into arguments on sidelines etc etc. Finish last in NFC West.

Since its the bold prediction thread ill go with coz I think there is an above 20% chance it happens, Seattle self implode. Carroll gets fired. Players getting into arguments on sidelines etc etc. Finish last in NFC West.
#2 you've stole from me

NFC West flips... 9ers worst to first and Hawks first to worst.

Wentz reminds everyone he's a top 10 QB.

Belichick holds the Bucs to no more than 10 points.

Drew Lock starts all 16 games for Denver barring injuries.

Steelers bottom of the North.

Pretty meh I know.. I'm not in a bold mood, more precise

Reckon Packers implode eith all the internal turmoil, front office, coaches, and players.

Seahawks are on the wane talent-wise, they look weaker each year, reckon its plausible they finish anything from 4th to scraping in at 2nd and a wild card, but 3rd or 4th seems right. Still iffy about the Niners and Cardinals...kingsbury could blow it and be on the hot seat, hard to bet against Shanahan but it should be tight for that 2nd spot in the NFCW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back