NFL 2021 - NFL Bold Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

No surprises, NFCE will again be the shittest division.

Reckon Texans will surprise, wont be the worst team at all, but bat 500
Texans will be genuinely the worst team off all time. Probably sneak a win against the Jags but that's it. Will be so bad that they are must watch TV down the stretch

I wish for Waddle's sake.
Why they got Tua training throwing nothing but deep balls into tight coverage during training earlier. Force muscle memory, dont be afraid, learn to just go for broke. Second nature, regardless all the INTs...happens every year remember jimmy g and mahomes had those 5 INTs in practice news stories. Same reasoning to force Tua to do it

No surprises, NFCE will again be the shittest division.

Reckon Texans will surprise, wont be the worst team at all, but bat 500

Hurts must have a big year for them.

I'll rephrase. Wilson will have a Manning-esque rookie season. So many epic plays and TDs. So many crazy INTs trying to win with a trash team. Jets coaching staff will not hold back knowing he's their only chance to win week in week out.

Jets will surprise I reckon. 6 win team. Be competitive in their losses too.

I'll rephrase. Wilson will have a Manning-esque rookie season. So many epic plays and TDs. So many crazy INTs trying to win with a trash team. Jets coaching staff will not hold back knowing he's their only chance to win week in week out.
Saleh saw how the Niners play, rush it a lot, play safe high percentage passing, and be a strong D. Theres a chance they teach Wilson to curb the hero ball. Be more of a game manager year one at least. But for sure, 4th qtrs, trailing, wilson will still engage in hero ball

Saleh saw how the Niners play, rush it a lot, play safe high percentage passing, and be a strong D. Theres a chance they teach Wilson to curb the hero ball. Be more of a game manager year one at least. But for sure, 4th qtrs, trailing, wilson will still engage in hero ball

They'll scheme open receivers and make it easier on Wilson than most imagine. LaFluer is a great hire. Their line has some nice pieces too. Elijah Moore will have a big year. 800+ receiving yards. Keelan Cole will be the surprise no one saw coming 900+ receiving yards.

They'll scheme open receivers and make it easier on Wilson than most imagine. LaFluer is a great hire. Their line has some nice pieces too. Elijah Moore will have a big year. 800+ receiving yards. Keelan Cole will be the surprise no one saw coming 900+ receiving yards.
Good point (la fleur)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back