NFL 2021 - NFL Bold Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Predict when each rookie will start.

Lawrence: Week 1

Wilson: Week 1

Lance: This is the toughest one (along with Mac). It's hard to pick how good the 9ers are, if they are down on expectations, I could see Lance starting after the bye week after a string of tough potential losses (Packers/Seahawks/Cardinals). Regardless of how good they are, I think Lance will get in there though. 3rd overall is very high to let a guy sit for a season.

Fields: Week 4 vs. Detroit. I would say Week 2, but that seems a bit ridiculous if you're not gonna go week 1.

Jones: I can see them easing him in week 8ish if things are going well and they're winning. But honestly Cam is still a good QB and they will good. I reckon Jones sits his rookie season.

Personally I think if you're going to run with a rookie and they're your best shot, you should just stick them in straight away. No reason for the Bears to wait.

Pats/9ers can with with their current guys, so I can see the argument there. Jags/Jets/Bears are no good and need to start their rookie right away.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mond got the call later in the year either.
Week 15 vs. the Bears on MNF would be tasty. (They'd be coming off an extended break after TNF the week before so time to get him ready).

IN Chicago in front of the Bears fans... imagine if he tears it up and Fields chokes. God it's too good to be true.

I don't actually hate Fields. He seems like a good teammate. I just think people are crowing him so early and not taking anything else for an answer, so it would be funny to see him suck or for him to suck and go to a new team then be great

This would be rough for him though. If he gets in early in the season which we suspect then look at this run of defences Week 7 onwards:

@ Bucs
vs. 49ers
@ Steelers
vs. Ravens

Could be disasterous.

Predict when each rookie will start.

Lawrence: Week 1

Wilson: Week 1

Lance: This is the toughest one (along with Mac). It's hard to pick how good the 9ers are, if they are down on expectations, I could see Lance starting after the bye week after a string of tough potential losses (Packers/Seahawks/Cardinals). Regardless of how good they are, I think Lance will get in there though. 3rd overall is very high to let a guy sit for a season.

Fields: Week 4 vs. Detroit. I would say Week 2, but that seems a bit ridiculous if you're not gonna go week 1.

Jones: I can see them easing him in week 8ish if things are going well and they're winning. But honestly Cam is still a good QB and they will good. I reckon Jones sits his rookie season.

Personally I think if you're going to run with a rookie and they're your best shot, you should just stick them in straight away. No reason for the Bears to wait.

Pats/9ers can with with their current guys, so I can see the argument there. Jags/Jets/Bears are no good and need to start their rookie right away.
I agree with all these, can see a scenario where Demeco Ryans defense doesn't click straight away and they turn to Lance for that stretch mentioned above to try to increase their offensive potential but otherwise I think the above is spot on.

I agree with all these, can see a scenario where Demeco Ryans defense doesn't click straight away and they turn to Lance for that stretch mentioned above to try to increase their offensive potential but otherwise I think the above is spot on.
The more I think about the 9ers the less I like them. Offensively they will be fine, but their defence is a bit suspect outside of a few studs. NFC West in general is extremely overrated. Of course it's a competitive division and anyone could win it but I don't see a true Super Bowl contender in there unless the Rams have a dream run

I don't actually hate Fields. He seems like a good teammate. I just think people are crowing him so early and not taking anything else for an answer, so it would be funny to see him suck or for him to suck and go to a new team then be great

This would be rough for him though. If he gets in early in the season which we suspect then look at this run of defences Week 7 onwards:

@ Bucs
vs. 49ers
@ Steelers
vs. Ravens

Could be disasterous.
Maybe after the bye week then, week 11. If dalton plays well enough that long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha, its happening again, I thought they were just replaying one miss but then realised they were all different

AFC Championship

Chiefs beat the Browns IN Cleveland 31-28 after Cody Parkey misses a game tying, overtime sending 45 yard FG as time expires.

Re-iterating that since 1995 at least team who played in the conference championship has missed the playoffs, 2020s four were Packers, Buccaneers, Chiefs, Bills. Seems won't happen in 2021, but imo....

Chiefs....reckon DCs around the league took note on how the Bucs destroyed Mahomes in the SB, and him and the Chiefs have a bad year. Especially as Chargers look like a real AFCW contender and the wild card spots could fall to either Dolphins/Patriots, Steelers/Browns/Ravens, Colts/Titans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back