NFL 2021 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

`I don't really care about seeming legit - it is just how I feel if it doesn't fit the narrative of a true sports fan I don't really care. I think there is a lot of people like me personally but most just wouldn't say it. I fell in love with the game because of TB12 so my affiliation is with him rather than the Patriots or the Bucs - in saying that I love the Pats and watch all their games & the loss Saturday night is pretty hard to swallow. My love for AFL is very different I played AusKick in 1995 with the Rowville Hawks - Hawks was my first jumper and that is when I started barracking for them as a 5 year old. For example I loved Buddy - he made football amazing for the Hawks especially during the 2007-2013 period - when he left my loyalties well and truly remained with Hawthorn even though I still to this day watch every game he plays for Sydney. Again to be clear don't really give a sh*t what you think but happy to share my thoughts.

I love ATN - good analysis without taking the game too seriously - I only listen to the Thursday (preview) and Monday (post game) show especially because it gives me a good view as to which games I should invest the 40 minutes on Game Pass on. The Ringer - I love Bill Simmon's Sunday night podcast with Cousin Sal and the preview podcast with Schager - mainly because I gamble a lot - the PFF nfl podcast is probably the best for proper football analysis but I tend to only listen when I know Brady or the Pat's have a premier game on the weekend where it will be showcased.

I just don't understand how a new poster sharing their prediction on the game is arrogance - you can tell by reading post who loves the game and who doesn't doesn't matter how much they have posted or not.

Yeah I used to listen to ATN but got sick of it, the blokes are nuffies tbh. I love Bill Simmons pod but the key is you can't take him too seriously, listening to him and Sal is like listening to a few old friends. Even though they do really piss me off with some of their dumb takes sometimes. Shrager is one of the worst I've heard. Just a shill for the coaches he speaks to. I used to like him on Good Morning Football so it's been a shame to see what he's like.
If you gamble a lot, you should post in the gambling thread a little more, I think I started one or posted in one a few years ago and didn't really hear anything back from anyone so it'd be good to have a little crew posting their wins and losses, or tips.

Was this one?

Nope just "7 years ago today"
I think today they are doing the same for the Seattle/9ers game where Sherman called Crabtree a bitch.

Nope just "7 years ago today"
I think today they are doing the same for the Seattle/9ers game where Sherman called Crabtree a b*tch.

I don't recall such an event.

Ah...who cares about Seattle anyway, they are preparing for who they draft in the first round, or not.

Jimmy G outplayed Rodgers is how I remember it. Those handoffs were majestic.

You don't take the Ferarri out to Bunnings. 8 passes was more than most deserved.

As traumatic and depressing a game I’ll ever witness in sports 😢

At least you can't say that about your teams game like every week.

💜💛

Minnesota-Vikings-Trophy-Case-1_1023x1024.jpg

7 years ago today. And 6. And 5. And 15. And 25. :cool:

At least you can't say that about your teams game like every week.

💜💛

what's your most traumatic mate? Farve vs Saints id imagine? Or Blair Walsh? So many possibilities!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Panthers fan I cant think of many that real traumatised me, Super Bowl 38 perhaps the one, but I was only in my NFL fan infancy so wasn't fully as invested as I am now.

Most of our big game losses have been decided well before the final whistle so hopes were already dashed.

what's your most traumatic mate? Farve vs Saints id imagine? Or Blair Walsh? So many possibilities!

Yeah, in my time it'd be Farve across the body.

Yeah, in my time it'd be Farve across the body.

AT least you'll always have the win over the Saints, the most bonkers ending to a game ive ever seen live.

Enough about the Packers, 49ers, Tampa, Chiefs and Bills.

Let's give Tennessee and Mike Vrabel some credit for landing the 1 seed even though they lost to the Jets.

No one in the media gives a s**t about them, they've just quietly flown under the radar. Even though they were in the AFC championship game in 2020 and won the AFC South division the last 2 years.

Derek Henry is a god among men but because they don't have a flashy quarterback as a house hold name they get zero media coverage.

I love Joe Burrow (I did end up getting a jersey 🤩) but am I seriously expected to believe he is just gonna waltz in to Nashville, hit Chase on the tit 3 times and leave with the chocolates?
The Titans are a great team, they are aggressive and physical! Joe(BDE) is gonna be running for his life the whole game.

Let's give Tennessee and Mike Vrabel some credit for landing the 1 seed even though they lost to the Jets.

No one in the media gives a sh*t about them, they've just quietly flown under the radar. Even though they were in the AFC championship game in 2020 and won the AFC South division the last 2 years.

Derek Henry is a god among men but because they don't have a flashy quarterback as a house hold name they get zero media coverage.

I love Joe Burrow (I did end up getting a jersey 🤩) but am I seriously expected to believe he is just gonna waltz in to Nashville, hit Chase on the tit 3 times and leave with the chocolates?
The Titans are a great team, they are aggressive and physical! Joe(BDE) is gonna be running for his life the whole game.

"we" have got them right where "we" want them mate, nobody talking about "us" , "we" will make the Bengals remember the Titans.

No one in the media gives a sh*t about them, they've just quietly flown under the radar. Even though they were in the AFC championship game in 2020 and won the AFC South division the last 2 years.

Yeah, the Titans have been my favourite AFC team to watch for the past few years now. Henry is almost underrated in how good he is. It's funny, some games they'd be down 2 scores and they'd run the ball most of the time and end up winning easily lol. I love Vrabel, 2nd in the COTY for me this year and I just love his attitude towards the game. Can just tell he's the type of guy you'd run through a wall for and loves getting the team fired up when they are big underdogs. I wouldn't say nobody gives a s**t about them, in the media I consume it's really just been Bills and Chiefs with a bit of Tampa Rams.

Derek Henry, AJ Brown, Julio Jones are all healthy Henry is so dominant on the run it opens up passing lanes. Tannehill will only need 20 passes, because the running backs will do the rest.

The great thing about this game is that the Titans could eat the clock with the Run but the Burrow and Chase connection are capable of 2 play drive for a TD

For me this is the game that will come down to the last 2 minutes and a potential making of Burrow if it's a game winning drive.

Back