NFL 2021 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

if Rams bring that same energy next week they will win. Probably come out flat as tack tho cause of Brady's aura however.

Maybe but I doubt Brady brings the deer in the headlights look that Murray did today.

Maybe but I doubt Brady brings the deer in the headlights look that Murray did today.
Probably get carried to another conference championship by his defense with Stafford shitting the bed.

Cue Brady fanbois still giving him all the credit

Too many Bills picks for my liking
Lots of people forgetting how inconsistent this Bills team is.

Sure, they just put together the best game on offense since at least 1983 according to DVOA, but they are almost twice as more inconsistent than the average NFL team (through Week 12 they were the most inconsistent team according to DVOA). They could just as easily get blown out on Monday as they could lay a beatdown on the Chiefs

Lots of people forgetting how inconsistent this Bills team is.

Sure, they just put together the best game on offense since at least 1983 according to DVOA, but they are almost twice as more inconsistent than the average NFL team (through Week 12 they were the most inconsistent team according to DVOA). They could just as easily get blown out on Monday as they could lay a beatdown on the Chiefs

I think its more case of people sick to death of the Chiefs, much in the same way people are picking the Rams (which I fully support)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bills vs Chiefs - The Bills are the type of team that can smash the Chiefs. I generally feel the Chiefs struggle most against a strong offence. Bills have that. Put some scoreboard pressure, and we see a breakdown in gameplan from Reid which will either cause a comeback, or s**t the bed even more and it becomes a blowout. Bills to win 42-17

Buccaneers vs Rams - The Rams defence will destroy the Bucs. But I also feel the Bucs defence will destroy the Rams. The difference being Brady knows to take the sack rather than throw the pick. 1-2 more turnovers by the Bucs defence, better field position will go a long way. Buccaneers to win 13-6

Titans vs Bengals - This game can be anything from a Bengals 42-7 win, to a Titans 35-0 win, to a 35-38 classic, or a 14-17 grind. The script of this game I just can't determine. They match up very interestingly in so many ways and either team could get ontop. I guess I did just write alot to say, who the **** knows. But whatever. Bengals to win 31-17

Packers vs 49ers - All logic says Packers, and Packers easily. But I just have that feeling the 49ers will keep the Packers off the field long enough to stop the Packers having time to score. 49ers to win 26-21

Bills vs Chiefs - The Bills are the type of team that can smash the Chiefs. I generally feel the Chiefs struggle most against a strong offence. Bills have that. Put some scoreboard pressure, and we see a breakdown in gameplan from Reid which will either cause a comeback, or sh*t the bed even more and it becomes a blowout. Bills to win 42-17

Buccaneers vs Rams - The Rams defence will destroy the Bucs. But I also feel the Bucs defence will destroy the Rams. The difference being Brady knows to take the sack rather than throw the pick. 1-2 more turnovers by the Bucs defence, better field position will go a long way. Buccaneers to win 13-6

Titans vs Bengals - This game can be anything from a Bengals 42-7 win, to a Titans 35-0 win, to a 35-38 classic, or a 14-17 grind. The script of this game I just can't determine. They match up very interestingly in so many ways and either team could get ontop. I guess I did just write alot to say, who the **** knows. But whatever. Bengals to win 31-17

Packers vs 49ers - All logic says Packers, and Packers easily. But I just have that feeling the 49ers will keep the Packers off the field long enough to stop the Packers having time to score. 49ers to win 26-21

Look no further than evidence of what I said, Brady fanbois giving him credit for the win, and for of all of things, taking sacks . Jesus Christ.

I think its more case of people sick to death of the Chiefs, much in the same way people are picking the Rams (which I fully support)
I'll be changing my pick to the Rams if Jensen and Wirfs aren't good to go. The Rams D will be a little harder to carve up in 2.2 sec per snap unlike the Eagles D was

Look no further than evidence of what I said, Brady fanbois giving him credit for the win, and for of all of things, taking sacks . Jesus Christ.
would you rather your QB went down with the ball, or try and do something and cough it up potentially costing your team a championship

cam newton GIF

would you rather your QB went down with the ball, or try and do something and cough it up potentially costing your team a championship

cam newton GIF

Cam Newton, the same bloke who has a winning record over Brady ?

Oh boy, how would you feel being a Packers fan or Matt LeFleur/Rodgers & Co if that happens again? Best winning record for a coach first three seasons, I think, and failing to qualify to the SB each time would be another kick to the balls.

I tipped the Bills last year, reckon they were in better form then also, I actually think the Chiefs are better than they were last year due to an improved oline.

Mahomes form not quite as hot, but he ripped the Steelers apart in 10 mins yesterday.

I believe the game will be closer than last year for sure, if the game was in Buffalo id be tempted to pick the Bills again, but its not, so Cheifs kind of pick themselves imo.

We know why Rasolnikov (fan), fuey (hard on for Joey B) and gg (its gg) are going for the Bengals, but why are d-mac3276 , AJ_2000 and drd23?

EDIT: Same question to anyone else who has gone for them too!

Genuinely curious...

I think the Titans is susceptible to a dangerous air attack, and the quick-strike capability of Burrow to Chase. I think Byard is their only genuinely good defender, and Mixon and the O-Line will be good enough to keep the Titans honest. Question is how well can the defense contain Henry, and can they keep them to a low enough score.

I think we have a high scoring game coming, 35-31 Bengals.

We know why Rasolnikov (fan), fuey (hard on for Joey B) and gg (its gg) are going for the Bengals, but why are d-mac3276 , AJ_2000 and drd23?

Genuinely curious...

I think the Titans is susceptible to a dangerous air attack, and the quick-strike capability of Burrow to Chase. I think Byard is their only genuinely good defender, and Mixon and the O-Line will be good enough to keep the Titans honest. Question is how well can the defense contain Henry, and can they keep them to a low enough score.

I think we have a high scoring game coming, 35-31 Bengals.

Genuinely only good defender? You cant be serious. You must mean player in the secondary?

Simmons, Autry, Landry and Dupree wll give a suspect Bengals oline all they can handle.

I tipped the Bills last year, reckon they were in better form then also, I actually think the Chiefs are better than they were last year due to an improved oline.

Mahomes form not quite as hot, but he ripped the Steelers apart in 10 mins yesterday.

I believe the game will be closer than last year for sure, if the game was in Buffalo id be tempted to pick the Bills again, but its not, so Cheifs kind of pick themselves imo.

You would have to hope the Bills hold onto the ball between all those Chief TDs a little longer than the Steelers did.

Bengals are more explosive than the Titans on O. They're dangerous if they get going. Their D can be (not always) stifling.

Is Henry back for sure? Will he be in the groove right away? Been out of game fitness for a while. If he doesn't get going, not sure how the Titans could keep up with the Bengals if they take a lead. Bengals Bengalsing would be maybe how. Titans are a bit of a no-name D but work so well together. They could get into a pattern of frustrating that offense.

Dirty Bird said it best...type of game where any type of blowout either way or a tight shootout or tight defensive battle can happen.

I'm only picking Bengals because "QB named Joe".

Back