NFL 2021 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bengals are more explosive than the Titans on O. They're dangerous if they get going. Their D can be (not always) stifling.

Is Henry back for sure? Will he be in the groove right away? Been out of game fitness for a while. If he doesn't get going, not sure how the Titans could keep up with the Bengals if they take a lead. Bengals Bengalsing would be maybe how. Titans are a bit of a no-name D but work so well together. They could get into a pattern of frustrating that offense.

Dirty Bird said it best...type of game where any type of blowout either way or a tight shootout or tight defensive battle can happen.

I'm only picking Bengals because "QB named Joe".

I think Foreman has actually looked really good of late, and Hillard isn't so bad either, they probably get more carries than they normally would with Henry playing, but just the threat of Henry alone will open up throwing lanes for Tannehill and make his life a lot easier.

Bengals are more explosive than the Titans on O. They're dangerous if they get going. Their D can be (not always) stifling.

Is Henry back for sure? Will he be in the groove right away? Been out of game fitness for a while. If he doesn't get going, not sure how the Titans could keep up with the Bengals if they take a lead. Bengals Bengalsing would be maybe how. Titans are a bit of a no-name D but work so well together. They could get into a pattern of frustrating that offense.

Dirty Bird said it best...type of game where any type of blowout either way or a tight shootout or tight defensive battle can happen.

I'm only picking Bengals because "QB named Joe".

I'm struggling to come up with any other type of scoring pattern than these TBH (I mean in general). Are there any other possibilities?

One team either wins easily, or in a close battle where a lot of points may or may not be scored.

Genuinely only good defender? You cant be serious. You must mean player in the secondary?

Simmons, Autry, Landry and Dupree wll give a suspect Bengals oline all they can handle.

In terms of elite yeah... Autry and Landry started hot but have faded late, Simmons had a big middle of the seasson but has barely touched the QB in the last month (0sck, 2TFL, 0QBH in wks 12-17) and Dupree has been a non-factor most of the season...

I'm struggling to come up with any other type of scoring pattern than these TBH (I mean in general). Are there any other possibilities?

One team either wins easily, or in a close battle where a lot of points may or may not be scored.
Looking up their recent matchup history....Bengals seem to have a little bit of a purple patch going against them over the last say 10 meetings. Putting up points fairly easily. 21+
But those go in three year cycles. So different teams each time.
But it's exactly like Dirty Bird said...one game, Bengals trounce them, next game a tight low score, next game Titans trounce them.

In terms of elite yeah... Autry and Landry started hot but have faded late, Simmons had a big middle of the seasson but has barely touched the QB in the last month (0sck, 2TFL, 0QBH in wks 12-17) and Dupree has been a non-factor most of the season...

Simmons is probably the second best DT in the league (Jonathan Allen has claims also), not elite tho. Ok mate.

Don’t think it will happen but a SF v Rams championship game would be fun.

With Sofi stadium full of niners fan again, Kelly Stafford having a panic attack over it and Jimmy G breaking Rams hearts again with a 0.4% chance to win with 2mins left to play, yes please.

With Sofi stadium full of niners fan again, Kelly Stafford having a panic attack over it and Jimmy G breaking Rams hearts again with a 0.4% chance to win with 2mins left to play, yes please.

There would be all sorts of drama if those two meet up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones, Heyward, Allen, Donald, Simmons....probably the best of the group. They are all multi-faceted....speed, power, get pressure shooting gaps, but can clog lanes and take on blockers for the edge guys.

Vea is a beast but more of a two-gapper role, so doesn't get the impact stats, but he is a force.
Agree, they'd be my top 5 probably as well

Saying Kenny Clark is better than Simmons or Allen is some real homer s**t by fuey too

Simmons even with the slow finish to the year more than doubled Clark in both TFL and sacks, Clark with one more QB hit (13 to 12) I guess that does make him the better player.

FWIW, I'd probably defer to his opinion over any other media person's (let alone fan's) when it comes to the trenches

He'd have it a Donald, Jones, Allen, Heyward. IIRC Buckner and Clark were involved in the discussion as honorable mentions on the podcast he did with Robert Mays - I don't remember Simmons being mentioned.

None of this is to say that Simmons isn't a beast on his day, just that he hasn't been consistent enough this year to really push for the sort of All-Pro recognition that comes with being elite for the whole year in his eyes (even though Simmons did get All-Pro votes from some of the actual voters)

Last edited:
Back