NFL 2021 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

WRONG!

Fun fact: I only eat pizza with my left hand.

It's a selfie, they are always backwards...didn't you learn that when you set up your grinder account? What appears to hang to the left is actually to the right.

Why fuey hates the niners

And also why the niners (and Cowboy) fans hate the Packers, we ended their reigns while at their peaks in the 90s...

Despite having a long history of matchups prior to 1995, the Green Bay Packers and San Francisco 49ers did not meet in the playoffs until the 1995 NFL Playoffs. This first playoff matchup between the two teams pitted the 1994 MVP in Steve Young against the 1995 MVP in Brett Favre. At the time, the San Francisco 49ers were the defending Super Bowl Champions.

The game, however, was never close as the Green Bay Packers struck early and pulled ahead to what was to be an insurmountable lead. Craig Newsome returned a 49ers fumble 31 yards to give the Packers a 7-0 in the first quarter. Minutes later, Brett Favre connected with Keith Jackson for a three-yard touchdown and a 14-0 first quarter lead.

Good article though on the history of Packer/Niner playoff games.

We still owe them a shellacking or two, and one of those is this week.

And also why the niners (and Cowboy) fans hate the Packers, we ended their reigns while at their peaks in the 90s...

I remember that game...we got thumped...Young had to throw like 50 times because we had I think the Matchbox Express Derek Lovell as our feature back

Edit...for reference, look at this thread and the single entry in the opening post...

I remember that game...we got thumped...Young had to throw like 50 times because we had I think the Matchbox Express Derek Lovell as our feature back

Edit...for reference, look at this thread and the single entry in the opening post...

Had William Floyd at FB though, so no excuses.

Can't remember if Ricky Watters had left for Philly or was injured, but I don't remember Lovell being that bad...

You campaigners are a nothing team. Been in a s**t division for 2 decades and the Zebras love you. Have arguably the best QB besides Brady in the comp yet been total under achievers for so long but still such cocky supporters expecting the world from everyone respect wise. All we smell is Blue Cheese not a fine Brie from you cheese heads!

Hope the Niners beat you and even better would be so good if it was close with a blown call that goes against you but that is paying 1000-1 and you don’t get blown calls against you. 🤷‍♀️🤡🥱

I still love ya Fuey! 🥳🤜🤣🍻🍻🍻🍻

You campaigners are a nothing team. Been in a sh*t division for 2 decades and the Zebras love you. Have arguably the best QB besides Brady in the comp yet been total under achievers for so long but still such cocky supporters expecting the world from everyone respect wise. All we smell is Blue Cheese not a fine Brie from you cheese heads!

Hope the Niners beat you and even better would be so good if it was close with a blown call that goes against you but that is paying 1000-1 and you don’t get blown calls against you. 🤷‍♀️🤡🥱

I still love ya Fuey! 🥳🤜🤣🍻🍻🍻🍻

How many playoff games have the Cowboys won since we got good??

How many playoff games have the Cowboys won since we got good??
I know we are s**t mate! 😘

This is about the Packers being the most under achieved lately not us! 🤣

Nah i love having all these new people contributing, more people involved, more discussion, more fans of a variety of teams and not up to me to support all 32 teams.

Worse thing is having like an echo chamber of just a handful of people

Dont chase the newconers away

Hey I’m a Giants fan. Hanging s**t on Eli’s bitch is all we have

Nah i love having all these new people contributing, more people involved, more discussion, more fans of a variety of teams and not up to me to support all 32 teams.

Worse thing is having like an echo chamber of just a handful of people

Dont chase the newconers away

I don't mind newcomers mate don't get me wrong there, it's just the knob heads that I've never seen talking like they've been sitting there watching the all-22 when they probably only just realised the games are showing on 7mate.

Its not chasing away newcomers. its more that fans who only care come playoffs and pick the "sexy" team that year that get on the nerves of the regulars. partly because some would try and act like they were lifelong fans or knew more than the regulars about players or rules.

We are welcoming to new fans, but there is a level of skepticism when they show up in Jan/Feb.

This season has been fine, but still early in the playoffs its normally late Jan/early Feb they rock up.

We lose some regulars, but gain some. We always have a good group around here who are willing to answer any questions about rules or whatever to new fans. but sometimes around this time of the season it feels like they are not really interested in the sport, just interested in the playoffs. Thats what leads to some of the vitrol towards some new faces if it feels like they dont really care about it for the other 11 months.

Or they get offended a bit too easy, not knowing how much sh*t talk is on the forum. But very little of it is ever personal its just part of the attitude of the forum.

Yeah, this is more where I'm coming from. It's fine for new fans to come in, just don't like the ones who act like they know what they're talking about suddenly when I've literally never seen them post.

I think its because the Niners are actually sh*t... and extremely lucky to be where they are.

OTR thinking of someone else clearly...

Lol, maybe it was the Bengals!

Im not blaming you or anything, just saying ...

My attitude is who cares tho? Let them pick a sexy team to bandwagon, and let them change teams if they want, and let them go quiet if they do.

People gotta start somewhere. We want the board to grow, no? We've lost a lot of posters over the years always sad to see them go, better when the board is growing and bustling with many different people to chat with.

Like Fuey said...as long as theyre knowledgable, arent *******s just bashing the game etc.

I think we see yearly influxes because NFL keeps growing in popularity, more TV and streaming, people finding the game exciting after trying it, still learning it all, and also dismayed with the state of AFL game, losing interest and looking for a new sport. Also, just AFL off season too it always swells here a bit

Yeah, I think we're on the same page to an extent mate. I don't really have too much of a problem with new posters, it's just a few have come across to me as annoying and thinking they maybe know a little more than they do. Of course the board growing is fantastic, but I doubt a lot of these guys will stay once Burrow gets sacked another 50 times next year and bounces around the league for 5 years before retiring.

I think it's better when the new posters ask questions etc, to show that they want to learn whats going on. Not just give their predictions for a game lol.

Look most of us here are all bandwagoners in a way at some time. Even happens in AFL, I mean you guys clearly followed Hawks because of their success… I mean no way anyone could just pick them otherwise….I mean brown and gold..good lord

It’s a public forum …all newcomers welcome

Lol. Unfortunately not a bandwagoner although my brother is. My story of becoming a Hawks supporter was a little more random and boring.

Of course all newcomers are welcome mate and I'm sorry to everyone that I probably came across very harshly. But it is a little annoying to see such confidence from randoms sometimes. Eh.

I don't mind newcomers mate don't get me wrong there, it's just the knob heads that I've never seen talking like they've been sitting there watching the all-22 when they probably only just realised the games are showing on 7mate.

epic description, so spot on :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, this is more where I'm coming from. It's fine for new fans to come in, just don't like the ones who act like they know what they're talking about suddenly when I've literally never seen them post.

Lol, maybe it was the Bengals!

Yeah, I think we're on the same page to an extent mate. I don't really have too much of a problem with new posters, it's just a few have come across to me as annoying and thinking they maybe know a little more than they do. Of course the board growing is fantastic, but I doubt a lot of these guys will stay once Burrow gets sacked another 50 times next year and bounces around the league for 5 years before retiring.

I think it's better when the new posters ask questions etc, to show that they want to learn whats going on. Not just give their predictions for a game lol.

Lol. Unfortunately not a bandwagoner although my brother is. My story of becoming a Hawks supporter was a little more random and boring.

Of course all newcomers are welcome mate and I'm sorry to everyone that I probably came across very harshly. But it is a little annoying to see such confidence from randoms sometimes. Eh.

I feel like you're aiming at this me as my profile literally says Tommy Brady Fan.

Not that I give one * about what you think but your post is so s**t I couldn't sit on my hands- I have been posting on this thread since 2013 so pretty much since you have joined bigfooty - heavy in my first few years - I just don't post often because I usually spend most of my time on Patsfan forum and tend to post here more during the playoffs as this threads usually go off with some Brady hate or good discussion - whereas outside of the Game Day Threads a lot of activity on PatsFan happens when I am asleep which is find during the regular season but more annoying during the playoffs. Outside of playoffs I post occasionally over the last couple of years but the team specific pages are pretty s**t here and the rest of the chat is about fantasy in the reg season- so I mainly just use it to beg GG to find me a torrent/illegal download or how to get Game Pass for cheap every year or DM LicoriceAllsorts and ask him if a game is worth watching hours later without knowing the score

FWIW I recognize a lot of the names around here I can't recognize yours I was here when GG was a mod and used to like and reply back to nearly every comment.

1. I love Tom Brady pretty much as much as I love my two kids - as explained on the forum many times previously - first game I ever watched was the SB42 (just finished school the previous November) - I only watched it because there was meant to be a Michael Jackson ad who I loved; felt sorry for him watching him that game then fell in love with him then haven't missed a game of his since

2. I still love the Patriots - but prefer Tommy over Pats

3. Can't wait for Tommy to retire so I can watch games without my heart hurting and actually get enjoyment instead of just feeling relived when he wins and s**t when he loses

4. I watch pretty much every Game in 40 every week and watch the full games of Brady/Pats and the TNF/SNF game live unless it was a s**t game and listen to about 5 NFL podcasts with ATN, The Ringer being the best. Don't profess to watch any All 22 tape but I do know more than enough about the game to know that Bills will kill the Chiefs this week

5. You literally sound like you have no friends "new posters ask questions etc, to show that they want to learn whats going on. Not just give their predictions for a game lol".... "But it is a little annoying to see such confidence from randoms sometimes. Eh."

Last edited:
I feel like you're aiming at this me as my profile literally says Tommy Brady Fan.

Not that I give one fu** about what you think but your post is so sh*t I couldn't sit on my hands- I have been posting on this thread since 2013 so pretty much since you have joined bigfooty - heavy in my first few years - I just don't post often because I usually spend most of my time on Patsfan forum and tend to post here more during the playoffs as this threads usually go off with some Brady hate or good discussion - whereas outside of the Game Day Threads a lot of activity on PatsFan happens when I am asleep which is find during the regular season but more annoying during the playoffs. Outside of playoffs I post occasionally over the last couple of years but the team specific pages are pretty sh*t here and the rest of the chat is about fantasy in the reg season- so I mainly just use it to beg GG to find me a torrent/illegal download or how to get Game Pass for cheap every year or DM LicoriceAllsorts and ask him if a game is worth watching hours later without knowing the score or not.

FWIW I recognize a lot of the names around here I can't recognize yours I was here when GG was a mod and used to like and reply back to nearly every comment.

1. I love Tom Brady pretty much as much as I love my two kids - as explained on the forum many times previously - first game I ever watched was the SB42 (just finished school the previous November) - I only watched it because there was meant to be a Michael Jackson ad who I loved; felt sorry for him watching him that game then fell in love with him then haven't missed a game of his since

2. I still love the Patriots - but prefer Tommy over Pats

3. Can't wait for Tommy to retire so I can watch games without my heart hurting and actually get enjoyment instead of just feeling relived when he wins and sh*t when he loses

4. I watch pretty much every Game in 40 every week and watch the full games of Brady/Pats and the SNF game live unless it was a sh*t game and listen to about 5 NFL podcasts with ATN, The Ringer being the best. Don't profess to watch any All 22 tape but I do know more than enough about the game to know that Bills will kill the Chiefs this week

5. You literally sound like you have no friends "new posters ask questions etc, to show that they want to learn whats going on. Not just give their predictions for a game lol".... "But it is a little annoying to see such confidence from randoms sometimes. Eh."

Dont take the Brady hate personally mate, I cant stand him, but ive got nothing against anyone who likes him other than people that give him the credit for everything, but youre not one of them.

Last edited:
Its not chasing away newcomers. its more that fans who only care come playoffs and pick the "sexy" team that year that get on the nerves of the regulars. partly because some would try and act like they were lifelong fans or knew more than the regulars about players or rules.

We are welcoming to new fans, but there is a level of skepticism when they show up in Jan/Feb.

This season has been fine, but still early in the playoffs its normally late Jan/early Feb they rock up.

We lose some regulars, but gain some. We always have a good group around here who are willing to answer any questions about rules or whatever to new fans. but sometimes around this time of the season it feels like they are not really interested in the sport, just interested in the playoffs. Thats what leads to some of the vitrol towards some new faces if it feels like they dont really care about it for the other 11 months.

Or they get offended a bit too easy, not knowing how much sh*t talk is on the forum. But very little of it is ever personal its just part of the attitude of the forum.

Aren't you the bloke who tried to get me banned one year for saying Erin Andrews was hot...

Aren't you the bloke who tried to get me banned one year for saying Erin Andrews was hot...

tell me more about AD the snitch, ive never heard about this

Divisional Weekend already heating up.

Its all lining up for Packers vs Brady next week. Will have to use the prefix "Meltdown" on the conference championship thread if so.

tell me more about AD the snitch, ive never heard about this

Hahaha - one Fox game years ago - I might have said something along the lines of me wishing I thought of putting the peephole in EA's room; poor taste - yes - a little bit funny in a football forum also yes.

And AussieDude was highly offended and said I should be banned for that comment... the only reason I remembered it because he said people get offended about the s**t spoken about in this thread

I don't recall ever trying to get anyone banned.

But are you the kind of creep who would say something about the hotel video she had taken with out consent?

Hahaha - one Fox game years ago - I might have said something along the lines of me wishing I thought of putting the peephole in EA's room; poor taste - yes - a little bit funny in a football forum also yes.

And AussieDude was highly offended and said I should be banned for that comment... the only reason I remembered it because he said people get offended about the sh*t spoken about in this thread

Its the type of sleazy comment/joke I would have given a lol

Back