NFL 2021 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its hardly surprising when Brady gets the ball out so quiclkly, just cause the rate he receives them is lower doesn't mean he doesn't get ones others dont.

reubski23

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2009
Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tom Brady
Good to see you are a fan. I do have a hard time with the Brady thing mate, I can understand why you like him and all that crap but going for two teams doesn’t really seem legit to me. I’m sorry that I feel that way.

Which Ringer pods do you listen to? ATN sucks imo. I’ve posted here for a while on and off and I’m not trying to be some gatekeeper of the board, I used to have a different account but I lost access to it.

Your last point is a little worrying, I don’t think not liking new posters posting with arrogance means that I don’t have any friends, but okay.

`I don't really care about seeming legit - it is just how I feel if it doesn't fit the narrative of a true sports fan I don't really care. I think there is a lot of people like me personally but most just wouldn't say it. I fell in love with the game because of TB12 so my affiliation is with him rather than the Patriots or the Bucs - in saying that I love the Pats and watch all their games & the loss Saturday night is pretty hard to swallow. My love for AFL is very different I played AusKick in 1995 with the Rowville Hawks - Hawks was my first jumper and that is when I started barracking for them as a 5 year old. For example I loved Buddy - he made football amazing for the Hawks especially during the 2007-2013 period - when he left my loyalties well and truly remained with Hawthorn even though I still to this day watch every game he plays for Sydney. Again to be clear don't really give a s**t what you think but happy to share my thoughts.

I love ATN - good analysis without taking the game too seriously - I only listen to the Thursday (preview) and Monday (post game) show especially because it gives me a good view as to which games I should invest the 40 minutes on Game Pass on. The Ringer - I love Bill Simmon's Sunday night podcast with Cousin Sal and the preview podcast with Schager - mainly because I gamble a lot - the PFF nfl podcast is probably the best for proper football analysis but I tend to only listen when I know Brady or the Pat's have a premier game on the weekend where it will be showcased.

I just don't understand how a new poster sharing their prediction on the game is arrogance - you can tell by reading post who loves the game and who doesn't doesn't matter how much they have posted or not.

What's going in this blokes head - why would you take your side chick to the Football let alone the biggest game of the weekend!

Take her to the local park, car park, motel etc

Looking at his head, I dont think hes the type with many brain cells mate.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Looks like NBC is going with the 2 sideline reporters this week, might also be to get the SNF crew used to working with Tappen when she replaces Tafoya next season.

CBS also going with the 2 reporters for the Bills/KC game.
I think it makes it easier having a reporter dedicated to one team.

48122024-CECD-4280-97CA-7A1807D9A16D.jpeg
As long Phil Murphy gets a gig. Where would us International viewers be without him?!

What's going in this blokes head - why would you take your side chick to the Football let alone the biggest game of the weekend!

Take her to the local park, car park, motel etc

Can't really see the ex-girlfriend profile photo but looking at his potato head it's a good chance he is batting out of his league in a couple of competitions.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
View attachment 1313581As long Phil Murphy gets a gig. Where would us International viewers be without him?!
Poor bloke will be given the next few weeks off. Just some studio stuff, but even that wont be between games for the next few weeks.

But should be fresh and ready for everyone favorite event of the NFL season..... The pro bowl

reubski23

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2009
Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tom Brady
Looks like NBC is going with the 2 sideline reporters this week, might also be to get the SNF crew used to working with Tappen when she replaces Tafoya next season.

CBS also going with the 2 reporters for the Bills/KC game.
I think it makes it easier having a reporter dedicated to one team.

Isn't it usually the Divisional round when they put on 2 sideline reporters? Erin & Pam together etc.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Isn't it usually the Divisional round when they put on 2 sideline reporters? Erin & Pam together etc.
Fox has been doing dual sideline reporters for big games and playoffs for a few years. It was Pam on the other sideline, then they poached Tom Ronoldi from ESPN 2 years ago and he went there. Most of the big 4:25 games in the regular season they were doing dual reporters.

CBS have done it a few times on and off in playoffs normally just Championship weekend and Super Bowl, but this is the first time i remember NBC doing it. But its also because Tafoya is retiring at the end of the season.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The instances of no punt during a game would be higher if it were just one team, both teams not punting in the same game more rare.

Bears had a few INTs [and failed 4th down] and Packers had a missed FG. so wasnt like the Bills perfect game with no Punts no FG's attempted.

EDIT: Bears also had the time run out on goal to go before the half.

Bungles - all the pressure is on the **** and I love the Chase 31-21

Sheep's D and their RB corp coming good at the right time of the year. 27-20

Chiefs and Bills could be a shoot out where a pick 6 or Special Teams play is the difference 35-31

If the Niners are banged up and don't get a good run game going this could be the blowout 28-14

Back