NFL 2021 - NFL Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bengals selected Florida K Evan McPherson with the No. 149 overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft.
McPherson is the first kicker off the board, early in the fifth round. A former blue-chip kicking recruit from the 2018 prep class, McPherson (5’11/185) set state records with a 60-yard field goal and 84-yard punt in high school. As a freshman he produced immediately, converting 90 percent of his kicks with a long of 48 yards. He remained remarkably consistent in 2019, making the same amount of kicks (17-of-19) as he did the year prior while 51 of his 80 kickoffs ended up in the end zone. In 2020, his conversion rate dipped to 77.3 percent, but he did make four attempts of 50 or more yards while his kickoff touchback rate dropped to 50 percent. Though his production wasn’t up to his usual standards in 2020, McPherson’s talent is evident in his career 85 percent conversion rate. McPherson should be viewed as the favorite to win the Bengals' kicker gig over Austin Seibert.
May 1, 2021, 2:06 PM ET

Elle McPherson's son. I like his mum a lot.

Omg, two of my three Christmas wishes i asked for before going to bed came true! 😍😍🤗🤗

We got Deonte Brown and Shi Smith.

Scott Fitterer avatar incoming a some point today 👍

Last edited:

Loving the Jabril Cox pick at #115 for us. Could seriously lay solid claims to being the best coverage LB in the draft as he is awesome defending the short passing game and a true ball hawk.

If Cox gets a 3 down starting role I expect at least 5 picks from him during the season.

Also who knows anything about the WR Simi Fehoko from Stanford?

Has great size and measurables and seems a nice value selection to work on with his size. I have never seen him
play and seeking the opinions of the more astute college watchers.

Also who knows anything about the WR Simi Fehoko from Stanford?

Has great size and measurables and seems a nice value selection to work on with his size. I have never seen him
play and seeking the opinions of the more astute college watchers.

aussiedude would, he's a Stanford fan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he still on suicide watch after all the Rodgers rumors? 🤣

Fields going to Chicago might have finished the job, hasn't been seen since around the time that pick was made. :(

Jets draft two players in a row named Michael Carter. A RB 4th round and a DB 5th round.
The first pick was a mistake and they were trying to fix their **** up?

Some amazing player names in the 6th and 7th rounds...

Racey McMath
Rachad Wildgoose
Brady Breeze
Camaron Cheeseman
Jake Funk
Shaka Toney
Will Fries
You just made those up

Because everybody loves some immediate draft grades

E0Y8zeGWYAQj3fy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back